Easy Pizza Bread - perfect solution for those days when you are craving pizza but don't want the fuss!
It's October, friends! Did you pick up pumpkins for your jack-o-lanterns? We did yesterday! It was so much fun! This year the youngest one was able to pick out his own which was a big deal for our little guy. Now the kids are deciding on the designs. We are heading into a very busy time for us. We have a big family celebration coming up (can't wait to share all about it soon!!) and I am in need of easy lunches and dinners.
Enter Easy Pizza Bread.
There is "easy" in the title. And pizza. And bread. So pretty much a win win win idea. Because who doesn't like pizza or bread or easy, am I right?
Our Easy Cheesy Bread has lots of fans. We are obsessed with it and can't help but keep making new versions of it. Keeping the cheesy gooey goodness, of course!
Today we are giving you another option. Nothing crazy complicated here. Just crazy crazy good! This pizza bread has everything you love on your favorite pepperoni pizza: sauce, cheese, pepperoni and olives.
This is such a fun twist on pizza, kids will be happy to help! Perfect solution for busy days and everyone will love it!
Easy Pizza Bread
- 1 loaf of Italian bread
- ½ cup unsalted butter melted
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- ¾ cup pizza sauce or spaghetti sauce
- 18 slices pepperoni
- 1.5 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- ½ cup olives optional
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F.
- Line a large baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Cut the bread lengthwise and place both parts face up on the sheet.
- Brush both pieces with melted butter. Sprinkle with garlic powder.
- Cover with a piece of aluminum foil and place in the oven.
- Bake for 8 minutes.
- Uncover bread. Top with sauce, cheese, pepperoni and olives.
- Place bread back in the oven for about 4 more minutes, to melt the cheese. (see note)
- Remove from the oven and place on a cutting board. Let cool for few minutes.
- Slice and serve.
Easy Cheesy Garlic Bread - where it all began. We are obsessed with this crazy good bread!
I know this is old post. My kids will love this. Just curious what brand of pepperoni you use?
Hi Lori! Thank you so much for the comment! I always use Aldi store brand of pepperoni, I believe it's called Mama Cozzi. Hormel will also be good. Hope this helps! I am excited for you to try it! My kiddos love it. 😀 Happy Holidays! -Anna
What a fun recipe!
Gorgeous photos, I love all this carb goodness! Pinned!
Ronda Eagle says
My kids love pizza so this is just perfect for Family Fun Night!
This is the perfect recipe for my kids to help with, love it!
I love pizza bread. this looks so delicious.
I LOVE French/Italian bread pizzas. This looks so cheesy and perfect!
This pizza bread will be perfect for Thursday night football games. Love it!