This Deviled Egg Macaroni Salad is a creamy pasta salad with macaroni, eggs, celery, pickles, red onion and delicious mustard paprika dressing! Easy side dish for potlucks and parties!
Why You'll Love This Salad
Deviled egg fans, this one is for you! A pasta salad that has all of the flavors of deviled eggs, the popular and a staple appetizer of any party and get-together. It's creamy, full of flavor and textures.
I combined my love for pasta salads with my obsession for easy appetizers to enjoy in this macaroni salad. It's a combination of macaroni, hard-boiled eggs, celery, and pickles for crunch, red onion for zing and a creamy mustard dressing that brings it all together. This Deviled Egg Macaroni Salad needs to be at your next party table!
How to make Deviled Egg Macaroni Salad?
- Start by cooking the macaroni according to the instructions on the package. Drain, rinse with cold water (this prevents them from sticking to each other) and place in a large bowl.
- Add chopped eggs, celery, red onion and pickles.
- In a measuring glass cup mix together mayo, sour cream, mustard, pickle juice, salt, pepper and paprika. Pour the dressing over salad and toss everything together.
- Cover the bowl with a salad with plastic wrap and chill in the fridge for at least 1 hour.
How to serve it?
We enjoyed this Deviled Egg Macaroni Salad alongside BBQ ribs and it's was a feast! Our kiddos devoured it and we had no leftovers whatsoever. Score!! It was so delicious, that now I want to make it more often and maybe even add bacon and chopped tomatoes! You can add whatever you like in your deviled eggs, and we all know there are unlimited versions of that appetizer.
More delicious salad recipes:
If you like this recipe and make it, let me know in the comments below! Don't forget to rate it if you enjoyed it!
Deviled Egg Macaroni Salad
- 1 ½ cups uncooked macaroni pasta
- 5 hard boiled eggs chopped
- 2 celery stalks chopped
- ½ cup chopped red onion
- 3 pickle spears chopped
for the dressing:
- ¼ cup mayo
- ½ cup sour cream
- 3 tablespoon yellow mustard
- 1 tablespoon pickle juice
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon black pepper
- ½ teaspoon paprika
- 1 tablespoon chopped parsley
- Cook macaroni according to instructions on packaging. Drain, rinse with cold water.1 ½ cups uncooked macaroni pasta
- Place macaroni in a large mixing bowl.
- Add chopped eggs, celery, red onion and pickles.5 hard boiled eggs, 2 celery stalks, ½ cup chopped red onion, 3 pickle spears
- In a small mixing bowl or measuring cup, whisk together mayo, sour cream, mustard, pickle juice, salt, pepper and paprika. Pour over salad. Stir gently to coat.¼ cup mayo, ½ cup sour cream, 3 tablespoon yellow mustard, 1 tablespoon pickle juice, ¼ teaspoon salt, ¼ teaspoon black pepper, ½ teaspoon paprika
- Cover bowl with saran wrap and chill for at least 1 hour.
- Garnish with chopped parsley. Serve.1 tablespoon chopped parsley
- This salad is better when cold. It gives the flavors time to mingle and come together.
- You can skip mayo and use ranch salad dressing instead.
- Please note, that the nutrition value can vary depending on what product you use. The information below is an estimate. Always use calorie counter you are familiar with.