Coconut Crunch Chocolate Cups – a super easy homemade candy recipe for white chocolate and coconut lovers. You will love these crunchy cups!
Recently, I discovered a new (at least to me) chocolate bar at ALDI’s. It’s white chocolate coconut bar with crispy rice! You guys, I am obsessed! I’ve always been a white chocolate fan so I just had to try it! It is so good. But one look at the ingredients and I knew I had to make it at home, mini cups style!
You are going to LOVE these Coconut Crunch Chocolate Cups!
- white chocolate chips
- shredded coconuts
- crispy rice
- coconut or vegetable oil
I love chocolate cups because they only require a few ingredients and you can make so many different kinds. Dark chocolate with nuts, peanut butter and chocolate and of course this white chocolate coconut version. I think adding crispy rice to the mix is quite brilliant! Crunchy, sweet and addicting – these chocolate cups are perfect to make for holiday parties or pack and give to friends and family.
You can also add Christmas sprinkles on top of each cup (or any sprinkles that fit the party or season theme) for even more festive touch. Enjoy, friends!
More candy recipes:
If you like this recipe and make it, snap a photo and share it on INSTAGRAM! Tag me @crunchycreamysweet so I can check it out!
- 1 and 1/4 cup white chocolate chips
- 1 teaspoon coconut or vegetable oil
- 1/2 cup crispy rice
- 1/2 cup unsweetened shredded coconut
- Line a mini muffin pan with paper liners.
- Place white chocolate and oil in a large microwave safe bowl and melt in 20 second increments. Stir in between increments. Stir until smooth.
- Add coconut and crispy rice.
- Drop tablespoons of mixture onto paper lined muffin pan. Add sprinkles, if desired. Let sit in room temperature until set, about 1 hour.
Add festive sprinkles right after scooping the mixture into paper liners.