Cinnamon Roll Pretzels – cinnamon sugar coated pretzels baked and drizzled with white chocolate. Comes together in under 20 minutes!
This snack. OMG. I am obsessed! And I am about to spread the obsession! Because you have to make it like yesterday. No other way to go about it.
I am a huge fan of cinnamon rolls. See these, these and this cake! There is just something comforting about the sweet cinnamon and creamy topping that makes you weak in the knees. Best weekend breakfast treat.
These pretzels were just supposed to be a simple snack. Coated with cinnamon sugar goodness and baked. Because I am crazy about cinnamon sugar treats lately. But then I got this crazy idea to drizzle white chocolate all over the batch! Remember, I have drizzle-all-the-desserts issue recently.
I made my Hubby taste-test them with me. As soon as we tried them, we both said: cinnamon rolls!! Heck yeah! Jackpot! Found gold!
If you go all crazy and decide to make this snack for a party this weekend – better make a double batch. This will go fast. It will be the hit of the party and you will become the host of the year.
You can thank me later.
Cinnamon Roll Pretzels - cinnamon sugar coated pretzels baked and drizzled with white chocolate. Comes together in under 20 minutes!
- 5 cups pretzels
- 1/4 cup unsalted butter melted
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1 and 1/2 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1/2 cup white chocolate chips or candy coating disks
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Line a large (sheet cakpan with parchment paper. Set aside.
- Place pretzels into a large bowl.
- In a small mixing bowl, whisk together melted butter, sugar and cinnamon.
- Pour over the pretzels. Toss to coat.
- Spread the pretzels in one layer on the prepared baking pan.
- Bake for 12 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and let cool completely.
- Melt the white chocolate over a double boiler or in a microwave.
- Drizzle the pretzels with white chocolate.
- Let sit until the chocolate is set.
- Store in an air-tight container for up to 5 days.
One serving is 1/2 cup.
Related recipes (aka my cinnamon roll addiction continues):