Quick Teriyaki Chicken Rice Bowls recipe – better than takeout and made with just a few ingredients, this Asian chicken dinner idea is on our weekly rotation! Sweet, garlicky chicken served with rice and steamed broccoli comes together in just 20 minutes. Check out the comments below from the readers that made this recipe and love it!
Read the comments and reviews from our readers who made this recipe and love it!
For the original post, click HERE.
This Teriyaki Chicken is my skillet version of the Slow Cooker Teriyaki Chicken recipe I shared a few months ago. Sometimes I don’t want to or forget to set my slow cooker so the quick skillet option is great to have. This dish is as easy in prep as it’s slow cooker version and most likely you have all of the ingredients on hand.
SCROLL DOWN FOR THE PRINTABLE RECIPE.
Check out our VIDEO to see how to make it:
Nutrition facts for this recipe:
REMEMBER TO SUBSCRIBE TO CRUNCHY CREAMY SWEET NEWSLETTER FOR FREE AND RECEIVE NEW RECIPE NOTIFICATIONS RIGHT INTO YOUR INBOX!
PIN THIS RECIPE TO YOUR PINTEREST BOARD!
SHARE ON FACEBOOK
Honey Lemon Chicken Rice Bowls – the sweet sauce is irresistible!
How to make a perfect fluffy rice – the best way to make rice and serve with your Asian dishes.
- 1 lb boneless skinless chicken breast, cut into bite size pieces
- salt and pepper
- 1/4 cup packed light brown sugar
- 1/4 cup low-sodium soy sauce
- 2 Tablespoons rice or apple cider vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- 1 Tablespoon cornstarch
- steamed broccoli
- Cook rice according to instructions on packaging.
- Steam broccoli.
- Season chicken pieces with salt and pepper and place in large non stick skillet.
- Cook until done, stirring often.
- In a small bowl or a measuring cup, combine brown sugar, soy sauce, ginger, garlic, vinegar and cornstarch. Whisk together until there are no cornstarch lumps. Add sauce to chicken and cook stirring constantly, until it thickens into shiny glaze.
- Remove from heat and serve immediately with rice and steamed broccoli.
The calorie amount is for the chicken and sauce only. I use MyFitnessPal. Please, treat the calorie count as an estimate. Thank you!