This is one of the most popular recipes on my blog. Please, check out comments below from readers who made it and love it! I hope you will too!
Nutrition facts for this recipe:
—>>> SCROLL DOWN FOR THE PRINTABLE RECIPE
REMEMBER TO SUBSCRIBE TO CRUNCHY CREAMY SWEET NEWSLETTER FOR FREE AND RECEIVE NEW RECIPE NOTIFICATIONS RIGHT INTO YOUR INBOX!
PIN THIS RECIPE TO YOUR PINTEREST BOARD!
SHARE ON FACEBOOK
Slow Cooker Teriyaki Chicken – a hands-off version of the delicious skillet version. Place all ingredients in the slow cooker, set it and forget it!
Honey Lemon Chicken Rice Bowls – bright and fresh flavors of this dish are irresistible!
Quick Honey Chipotle Chicken Rice Bowls – spicy and sweet saucy chicken served with Asian vegetable mix and steamed rice.
Quick and Easy Cashew Chicken recipe – one of my favorite take-out dishes to make at home. Sweet and delicious saucy chicken with cashews, peppers, edamame beans and broccoli.
Sweet Garlic Chicken – one of the easiest dinner recipes that involves chicken and cooks in a crock pot.
How to make a perfect fluffy rice – my secret to making perfectly fluffy rice without a rice cooker. It’s all about toasting the rice first!
- 1 lb boneless skinless chicken breast, cut into bite size pieces
- salt and pepper
- 1/4 cup packed light brown sugar
- 1/4 cup low-sodium soy sauce
- 2 Tablespoons rice or apple cider vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- 1 Tablespoon cornstarch
- steamed broccoli
- Cook rice according to instructions on packaging.
- Steam broccoli.
- Season chicken pieces with salt and pepper and place in large non stick skillet.
- Cook until done, stirring often.
- In a small bowl or a measuring cup, combine brown sugar, soy sauce, ginger, garlic, vinegar and cornstarch. Whisk together until there are no cornstarch lumps. Add sauce to chicken and cook stirring constantly, until it thickens into shiny glaze.
- Remove from heat and serve immediately with rice and steamed broccoli.
The calorie amount is for the chicken and sauce only. I use MyFitnessPal. Please, treat the calorie count as an estimate. Thank you!