No-Bake Peanut Butter Cheesecake – one amazing cheesecake that is no-bake and perfect for peanut butter lovers! Also, celebrate the National Cheesecake Day with your favorite food bloggers!
It’s the National Cheesecake Day!!!
If you are new to my blog, you may not know that I am a HUGE fan of cheesecake. It’s my very favorite dessert and also the very first one I learned how to make. It’s the first dessert I served to my Hubby back in the day when we were still dating. It’s the dessert I make for special occasions.
I LOVE CHEESECAKE.
Recently, I posted a reader survey. Thank you so much to those who filled it out! It really made my heart melt and there were moments where I really teared up! You guys rock! Which makes it the second reason for this cheesecake. It’s for YOU, my sweet readers!
Number three on the reasons list is actually one of the comments on the survey. I asked if you would like to see more skinny recipes on this blog. One of my readers replied: No skinny recipes please! Go big or go home!
So we are going big!
This cheesecake is creamy and it melts in your mouth! It has a perfect amount of the peanut butter. It is topped with sweet whipped cream. Nothing skinny about it, that’s for sure!
I also used my very favorite chocolate crust. It doesn’t require pre-baking. It has four ingredients (graham crackers, cocoa powder, butter and chocolate) that you mix together, press into the pan and chill. It will harden and it will create the perfect base for the cheesecake filling.
The fact that is summer and you may not feel like turning your oven on, I went with a no-bake version. Just mix all of the ingredients, layer in the pan and let your fridge do the work!
Yields serves 8 to 10
No-Bake Peanut Butter Cheesecake - one amazing cheesecake that is no-bake and perfect for peanut butter lovers!
25 minPrep Time
6 hr, 25 Total Time
- 1 cup graham cracker crumbs
- 1 and 1/2 Tablespoon of unsweetened cocoa powder
- 2 to 3 Tablespoons of butter, melted
- 1/4 cup of semi-sweet chocolate chips or chunks
- 1 8oz. package of cream cheese, softened to room temperature
- 1/2 cup smooth peanut butter
- 3/4 cup granulated (white) sugar
- 1/4 cup packed light brown sugar
- 1 8oz. container of whipped topping (or 1 and 1 and 1/2 cups of heavy whipping cream, whipped to stiff peaks)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- 3 Tablespoons powdered sugar
- Lightly grease the bottom and sides of a 8" springform pan. Set aside.
- Place graham cracker crumbs, cocoa powder and in a food processor and process until the mixture resembles fine crumbs. Add the chocolate and process until the chocolate is broken into very small pieces. Add the melted butter and process until the crust comes together.
- Scrape the crust into the prepared pan and press onto the bottom.
- Place the pan in the fridge and chill while making the filling.
- Place cream cheese in a food processor. Process until smooth. Add peanut butter, both sugars and vanilla and process until everything is well combined. Scrape the mixture into a medium mixing bowl.
- Gently fold in the whipped topping (or cream) with a rubber spatula, until no streaks remain in the mixture.
- Scrape the mixture over the crust. Smooth out the top with an offset spatula.
- Cover the pan with a plastic wrap, making sure it doesn't touch the surface of the cheesecake.
- Place the cheesecake in a fridge and chill for at least 6 hours.
- Whipp the cream with an electric mixer until soft peaks form. Add powdered sugar and whip until stiff peaks form.
- Spread over chilled cheesecake.
- Chill until ready to serve.
Recipe source: CrunchyCreamySweet.com
I am celebrating this National Cheesecake Day with some of your favorite food bloggers! There is over 65 recipes for cheesecake and cheesecake treats! Check them all out, pin them, share them – spread the cheesecake love!
- Blackberry Goat Cheese Cheesecake from Baking a Moment
- Blueberry Ricotta Cream Cheesecake from Hungry Couple
- Caramel Macchiato Cheesecake from Wishes and Dishes
- Chocolate Cheesecake w/ Whisky Toffee Shards from girlichef
- Chocolate-Covered Strawberry Cheesecake from Savvy Eats
- Coconut Cheesecake with Macadamia Crust from All Day I Dream About Food
- Hawaiian Chantilly Layer Cheesecake from Wallflour Girl
- Hawaiian Mini Cheesecakes from Pint Sized Baker
- Key Lime Pie Cheesecake from Love and Confections
- Lemon Cheesecake from Shugary Sweets
- Lemon Ginger Panna Cotta Cheesecake with Blueberry Sauce from Girl Versus Dough
- Lightened Up Apricot-Swirl Cheesecake from Take A Bite Out of Boca
- Lilikoi Cheesecake with Macadamia Nut Shortbread Crust from Dieter’s Downfall
- Mango Cheesecake (vegan) from Jessiker Bakes
- Mini cheesecakes with a toasted coconut crust (gluten free) from Quarter Life (Crisis) Cuisine
- Mini Mascarpone Cheesecakes with Strawberry Balsamic Topping from Boulder Locavore
- Mom’s Cheesecake from Magnolia Days
- New York Style Cheesecake from URBAN BAKES
- Oreo Cheesecake (vegan) from Namely Marly
- Oreo Ripple Cheesecake from Overtime Cook
- Peanut Butter Cheesecake with Nutella Ganache Topping from The Redhead Baker
- Pear cheesecake with gingersnap crust from Roxana’s Home Baking
- Pumpkin Cheesecake from Lady Behind The Curtain
- Rainbow Cheesecake from In Katrina’s Kitchen
- Raspberry Cheesecake with Oreo Crust from Hip Foodie Mom
- Ricotta Cheesecake from French Press
- Salted Caramel Apple Cheesecake from Jane’s Adventures in Dinner
- S’mores Cheesecake from The Gunny Sack
- Snickers Cheesecake from Life, Love and Sugar
- Sugar Cookie Cheesecake from Munchkin Munchies
- Vanilla Bean Cheesecake from Wine & Glue
- Very Berry Cheesecake with Chocolate Oreo Crust from JavaCupcake
- White Chocolate Cheesecake with Macadamia Nuts and Caramel from Taste and Tell
- White Chocolate Frangelico Cheesecake from That Skinny Chick Can Bake
- White Chocolate Raspberry Swirl Cheesecake from Will Cook For Smiles
No Bake Cheesecakes:
- Butter Pecan Caramel No-Bake Mini Cheesecakes from Simply Southern Baking
- Cherry and Pistachio No Bake Cheesecake with Animal Cracker Crust from Cravings of a Lunatic
- Mini No Bake Lime Cheesecakes from Miss in the Kitchen
- Neapolitan No Bake Cheesecake from Grandbaby Cakes
- No-Bake Berry Cheesecake from Food Lust People Love
- No Bake Blackberry Cheesecake from You Made That?
- No Bake Dulce de Leche Cheesecake with Caramelized Peaches from The Food Charlatan
- No-Bake Limoncello Cheesecake from Cake Duchess
- No Bake Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Cheesecake from White Lights on Wednesday
- No-Bake Peanut Butter Cheesecake from Crunchy Creamy Sweet
- No Bake Peanut Butter Cheesecake from Dinners, Dishes, and Desserts
- Black Raspberry Cheesecake Milkshake from Blahnik Baker
- Caramel Cheesecake Martini from Happy Food, Healthy Life
Cheesecake Cookies and Bars:
- Caramel Overload Cheesecake Bars from Crumbs and Chaos
- Cherry Cheesecake Brownies from Inside BruCrew Life
- Chocolate Brownie Cheesecake Cookies from Lemons for Lulu
- Chocolate Peanut Butter Cheesecake Bars from Chez CateyLou
- Healthier Peanut Butter Cheesecake Brownie Bars from Texanerin Baking
- Lemon Blueberry Cheesecake Bars from Cooking In Stilettos
- No Bake Coconut Lime Cheesecake Bars from Beyond Frosting
- No Bake Cookies and Cream Cheesecake Bars from Garnish with Lemon
- Strawberry Chocolate Ganache Cheesecake Bars from A Kitchen Addiction
Cheesecake Desserts and Treats:
- Banana Foster No Bake Cheesecake Shooters from Mind Over Batter
- Chocolate Nutella Cheesecake Cake from gotta get baked
- Key Lime Trifles from Hoosier Homemade
- Strawberry Cheesecake Pots from Barbara Bakes
- Triple Brigadeiro Cheesecake Tart from From Brazil To You
Frozen Cheesecakes and Treats:
- Blackberry Cheesecake Popsicles from The Girl In The Little Red Kitchen
- Chocolate Caramel Cheesecake Ice Cream from Chocolate Moosey
- Frozen PB&C Cheesecake from Noshing With The Nolands
- Frozen Peanut Butter Cheesecake with Nutter Butter Crust from Crazy for Crust