No-Bake Peanut Butter Cheesecake – one amazing cheesecake that is no-bake and perfect for peanut butter lovers! Chocolate crust, silky smooth peanut butter filling and whipped cream topping make this no-bake dessert a real treat.
NO-BAKE PEANUT BUTTER CHEESECAKE
It’s the National Cheesecake Day!!! If you are new to my blog, you may not know that I am a HUGE fan of cheesecake. Our favorites include my Instant Pot Cherry Delight Cheesecake. So gorgeous! It’s my very favorite dessert and also the very first one I learned how to make. It’s the first dessert I served to my Hubby back in the day when we were still dating. It’s the dessert I make for special occasions. If you do not feel like turning on the oven, you will love this no-bake version: creamy, luscious peanut butter filling on a chocolate crust and whipped cream topping. This No-Bake Peanut Butter Cheesecake is very easy to make and perfect for your next get-together!
HOW TO MAKE NO-BAKE PEANUT BUTTER CHEESECAKE?
- Prepare the crust and press into 8″ springform pan.
- Make cheesecake filling in a food processor (the best way to get a smooth texture for no-bake cheesecakes).
- Refrigerate for at least 6 hours.
- Make whipped cream and spread on top of chilled cheesecake.
- Slice and serve.
I also used my very favorite chocolate crust. It doesn’t require pre-baking. It has four ingredients (graham crackers, cocoa powder, butter and chocolate) that you mix together, press into the pan and chill. It will harden and it will create the perfect base for the cheesecake filling.
MORE CHEESECAKE RECIPES:
If you like this recipe and make it, snap a photo and share it on INSTAGRAM! Tag me @crunchycreamysweet so I can check it out and leave a comment! 😀
NO-BAKE PEANUT BUTTER CHEESECAKE RECIPE:
- 1 cup graham cracker crumbs
- 1 and 1/2 Tablespoon unsweetened cocoa powder
- 2 to 3 Tablespoons butter , melted
- 1/4 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips or chunks
- 8 oz package of cream cheese , softened to room temperature
- 1/2 cup smooth peanut butter
- 3/4 cup granulated (white) sugar
- 1/4 cup packed light brown sugar
- 8 oz container of whipped topping (or 1 and 1 and 1/2 cups of heavy whipping cream, whipped to stiff peaks)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- 3 Tablespoons powdered sugar
Lightly grease the bottom and sides of a 8" springform pan. Set aside.
Place graham cracker crumbs, cocoa powder and in a food processor and process until the mixture resembles fine crumbs. Add the chocolate and process until the chocolate is broken into very small pieces. Add the melted butter and process until the crust comes together.
Scrape the crust into the prepared pan and press onto the bottom.
Place the pan in the fridge and chill while making the filling.
Place cream cheese in a food processor. Process until smooth. Add peanut butter, both sugars and vanilla and process until everything is well combined. Scrape the mixture into a medium mixing bowl.
Gently fold in the whipped topping (or cream) with a rubber spatula, until no streaks remain in the mixture.
Scrape the mixture over the crust. Smooth out the top with an offset spatula.
Cover the pan with a plastic wrap, making sure it doesn't touch the surface of the cheesecake.
Place the cheesecake in a fridge and chill for at least 6 hours.
Whipp the cream with an electric mixer until soft peaks form. Add powdered sugar and whip until stiff peaks form.
Spread over chilled cheesecake.
Chill until ready to serve.