Mint Chocolate Chip Cookie Bars - chewy cookie bars filled with chocolate min chips, drizzled with more chocolate and dressed up with holiday sprinkles! One fun treat that will leave everyone begging for more!
Looking for a sweet treat idea for a holiday bake sale, a get-together or to give away to friends and family? I am here to help! I have just the right recipe for you today! Super easy to make cookie bars (a no-fail recipe) filled with chocolate and mint flavors - perfect for the holidays! Each bar is drizzled with even more chocolate and sprinkled with Christmas funfetti. How is that for fun and easy?
I was chosen by Nestlé® Toll House® to create a recipe with their newest product: Nestlé® Toll House® DelightFulls™ Filled Baking Morsels. I wanted easy, fun and of course delicious! Something that moms and kids can make together and have tons of fun without worrying about careful measurements or special techniques. This recipe is as easy as can be and always presents the best results! Just like the little morsels!
Friends, Nestle just released new chocolate morsels that are filled! Read that again: filled chocolate morsels! There are 4 different kinds: Dark Chocolate Morsels with Mint Filling (featured in this recipe), Milk Chocolate Morsels with Peanut Butter filling, Milk Chocolate Morsels with Caramel Filling and Dark Chocolate Morsels with Cherry Flavored Filling. Each morsels gives twice the flavor!
Whenever I make cookies, my kiddos are always with me, eager to help. They whisk the dry ingredients together and add the chocolate morsels to the dough. Each of them make their one special cookie by scooping and dropping the dough onto the baking sheet. They always remember which one is theirs! These cookie bars were a family effort, I guided and handled the mixer part, our kids whisk the flour and helped scoop the dough mounds and my Hubby taste tested! Everyone had a lot of fun! That's my favorite part about holiday baking!
Mint Chocolate Chip Cookie Bars
- ½ cup unsalted butter , softened
- ¼ cup granulated sugar
- ¾ cup packed light brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1 large egg , room temperature
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 3.5 oz package vanilla pudding mix
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- 2 cup Nestlé® Toll House® DelightFulls™ Dark Chocolate Morsels with Mint Filling
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Line a baking sheet with a silicon baking mat or parchment paper. Set aside.
- In a large mixing bowl, cream butter with an electric mixer for 30 seconds.
- Add both sugars and cream until light and fluffy, about 2 minutes.
- Add egg and vanilla and mix on low just until incorporated.
- In another mixing bowl, whisk together the dry ingredients (flour, pudding mix, baking soda and salt).
- Add the dry ingredients to the wet ingredients and stir just few times. Add 1 and ½ cup of the morsles, reserving the rest for placing on top of the cookie dough. Mix until all flour mixture is incorporated.
- Press the cookie dough onto the prepared pan. Smooth out the top.
- Bake the cookie bars for 18 to 20 minutes, or until the top appears set. Transfer the pan onto a cooling rack. Cool completely before drizzling.
- Melt the remaining morsels in a microwave-safe dish, then drizzle the bars. Sprinkle with Christmas funfetti. Let sit until the chocolate is set.
- Store in an air tight container for up to 5 days.
Have you tried Nestlé® Toll House® DelightFulls™ Filled Baking Morsels yet? What will you make with them?
The same NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® chocolate you know and love now filled with rich caramel, peanut butter, mint, and cherry flavored filling. Add these new filled baking morsels to your favorite recipes for a special twist on the classic, or try experimenting with them in a recipe you’ve never tried before!
This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE®. The opinions and text are all mine.
Ramona W says
I have seen the commercials for these chips... they look like so much fun to bake with... and you made that quite clear with these cookie bars. 🙂
Thank you so much, Ramona!
Love these cookie bars. The mint filled chocolate morsels sounds amazing. Will have to hunt them down. 🙂
Filled baking morsels? What a great idea! Your recipe looks delicious!