Flourless Peanut Butter Oatmeal Cookies Recipe - sweet and delicious cookies made with peanut butter and packed with oats and dried fruit. Perfect after-school snack!
This post is sponsored by Stevia In The Raw®.
FLOURLESS PEANUT BUTTER OATMEAL COOKIES
The classic peanut butter cookies made with just three ingredients and no flour in sight are one of my family's favorites to make. My daughters know the recipe by heart and can easily make them together. I love baking and cooking with my kids and seeing how much fun they have and how excited they get to see the final outcome.
Today I am partnering with Stevia In The Raw® to bring you this recipe for flourless peanut butter cookies. I am replacing the white sugar with a combo of Stevia and brown sugar. It's a wonderful combo that makes a melt-in-your-mouth cookie with less sugar and calories than the original recipe! We also added oats and dried cranberries for added texture and flavor.
How to make Flourless Peanut Butter Cookies with Stevia?
The classic Flourless Peanut Butter Cookie is made of peanut butter, egg and sugar. There is no flour needed. The dough bakes into crispy, delicious cookies that have a scent of roasted peanuts. Today, we are replacing the white sugar with a combo of brown sugar and Stevia In The Raw® Bakers Bag. Then, to make these cookies even more fun and delicious, we are adding old-fashioned oats and dried cranberries. A quick chill in the fridge and you are ready to bake a batch.
The final cookie is softer than the classic version. It literally melts in your mouth! It is chewy thanks to brown sugar and delicious with the addition of oats and dried cranberries.
How to use Stevia In The Raw® for baking?
The use of Stevia in this recipe cuts the calorie count by 20%. Stevia In The Raw® is a zero-calorie sweetener and perfect for baking. It is an extract from the sweet leaves of the stevia plant. The Stevia In The Raw Bakers Bag is formulated so the sweetness of 1 cup matches the sweetness of 1 cup of regular sugar. When baking with Stevia In The Raw® Bakers Bag, it is recommended that you use approximately half Stevia and half sugar to get the proper rising, browning and caramelizing that only sugar can provide. I am using brown sugar to make the cookies chewy and add a deeper flavor.
More Flourless Recipes:
If you like this recipe and make it, snap a photo and share it on INSTAGRAM! Tag me @crunchycreamysweet so I can check it out and leave a comment! 😀
Flourless Peanut Butter Oatmeal Cookies
- 1 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1 large egg
- ½ cup packed brown sugar
- ½ cup Stevia In The Raw® Bakers Bag
- ¼ teaspoon baking soda
- ½ cup old-fashioned oats
- ½ cup dried cranberries
- In a large mixing bowl, stir with a wooden spoon peanut butter, brown sugar and Stevia. Add egg and stir well.
- Add baking soda and stir well. Add oats and dried cranberries and stir well.
- Cover the bowl with dough with saran wrap and place in fridge for at least 30 minutes or as long as 2 days.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Scoop cookie dough with 1 and ½ tablespoon size cookie scoop. Place in your hands and roll into a ball. Place on a prepared cookie sheet and gently flatten with your fingers, a fork or the bottom of a glass. Space cookies 2" apart on the sheet.
- Bake cookies for 8 to 10 minutes or until golden brown.
- Cool cookies on baking sheet for 5 minutes, then transfer onto cooling rack to cool completely.
Disclosure: This post is sponsored by Stevia In The Raw. All text, photos and opinions are 100% my own.