FLOURLESS PEANUT BUTTER COOKIES
These cookies are a family favorite and our kids request them quite often. They love to dip them in chocolate and decorate with sprinkles. So much fun!
How to make Flourless Peanut Butter Cookies?
- In a mixing bowl, combine one cup of creamy peanut butter, one cup of sugar and one large egg. You can add vanilla extract if desired but we don’t find it necessary.
- Mix well until the dough is smooth.
- Scoop onto a baking sheet, gently flatten in a criss-cross pattern with a fork.
- Bake until dry.
Ingredients for Flourless Peanut Butter Cookies:
- peanut butter
Flourless Peanut Butter Cookies variations:
- eggless: substitute flex egg for the large egg to make them vegan
- crunchy: use crunchy peanut butter or a mix of both
- low-carb: use Stevia In The Raw Bakers Bag
More Peanut Butter Cookies Recipes:
World’s Best Peanut Butter Bars from Tastes Better from Scratch
FLOURLESS PEANUT BUTTER COOKIES RECIPE:
A classic cookie made from just 3 ingredients! The recipe is so easy, you will remember it after making it for the first time.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Line a large cookie baking sheet with parchment paper or silicone baking mat. Set aside.
- Place all ingredients in a large mixing bowl and mix with an electric mixer for 2 minutes.
- Scoop the dough with a medium size (1 and 1/2 tablespoon) cookie scoop, roll in your hands into balls and place on prepared cookie sheet. Space them about 2" apart. Gently press down with a fork.
- Bake cookies for 10 to 12 minutes.
- Let cool on the sheet for 5 minutes, then transfer onto a cooling rack to cool completely.