Chocolate Dipped Peanut Butter Cookies – flourless cookies made with 3 ingredients, dipped in chocolate and chopped peanuts. Soft, chewy and delicious!
Another favorite is my Peanut Butter Chocolate Chunk Cookies recipe. You have to try it!
Peanut butter and chocolate is one of our favorite dessert combos. You can’t go wrong with it! These Chocolate Dipped Peanut Butter Cookies are a spin off on my Flourless Peanut Butter Cookies. This time I used brown sugar that made the cookies ultra soft and chewy. Dipping them in melted semi-sweet chocolate is the perfect finishing touch. That and the chopped peanuts that add a nice crunch.
These Chocolate Dipped Peanut Butter Cookies could not be easier to make! They also disappear fast so maybe consider making a double batch.
This recipe requires only 3 ingredients plus the melted chocolate and chopped peanuts. So 5 ingredients in all.
- peanut butter
- chocolate chips
- Simply mix peanut butter, egg and brown sugar in a large bowl. No mixer needed! You can use a whisk.
- Scoop the cookie dough with a medium size cookie scoop and place on prepared baking sheet.
- Bake for 10 to 11 minutes. Cool completely.
- Next, dip cookies in melted chocolate (any kind you like) and garnish with chopped roasted peanuts.
- Place back on baking sheet for the chocolate to set.
This cookie recipe is so simple, the kids can make it themselves. Especially, since no complicated measuring is required and we are not using a mixer. Besides, dipping cookies in chocolate is always fun!
More peanut butter cookies:
- Flourless Peanut Butter Oatmeal Cookies
- Chocolate Chip Peanut Butter Cookies
- Soft and Chewy Peanut Butter Cookies
If you like this recipe and make it, snap a photo and share it on INSTAGRAM! Tag me @crunchycreamysweet so I can check it out and leave a comment! 😀
- 1 cup smooth peanut butter
- 3/4 cup packed light brown sugar
- 1 large egg
- 1/2 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup chopped roasted peanuts
- In a large mixing bowl, whisk together peanut butter and brown sugar.
- Add egg and whisk well.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Scoop cookie dough with a medium size cookie scoop (1 and 1/2 tablespoon size) and place on prepared baking sheet.
- Bake cookies for 10 to 11 minutes. Cool on sheet for 5 minutes. Remove onto cooling rack.
- In the meantime, melt chocolate chips in microwave safe bowl. It helps to add 1/2 teaspoon of vegetable or coconut oil. Stir until smooth.
- Once completely cooled, dip cookies in melted chocolate and sprinkle with chopped peanuts.
- Place back on sheet to let the chocolate set.
These cookies are perfect for stamping. You do not have to make the marks with a fork. Use a cute cookie stamp.
The calorie amount is per cookie. One serving is 2 cookies.