Flourless Peanut Butter Blender Muffins Recipe - the best blender muffins ever! Soft, fluffy and delicious! Make these muffins in just minutes right in your blender!
FLOURLESS BLENDER MUFFINS
My kiddos love muffins. They also know by now what a good muffin is. It has to be fluffy, soft and it's good if there is chocolate involved. 🙂 I agree! Domed tops are a sign of success when it comes to muffins. Every time I try a new muffin recipe, I always look for domed tops. The fact that these muffins have no white flour in them and use peanut butter in place of oil AND come out gorgeously - puts them right in my top 5 favorite muffin recipes ever.
HOW TO MAKE BLENDER MUFFINS?
This recipe is so easy, you will remember it after just a couple of batches. Also, it's easy to divide so you can make 6 regular size muffins or 12 mini muffins. Love that! All you need is old-fashioned oats, bananas, peanut butter, two eggs, brown sugar, Greek yogurt or sour cream, baking powder, baking soda and vanilla. Blend everything for 20 seconds, scrape the sides of your blender jar, blend again for 20 more seconds until everything is well mixed. The batter will look slightly grainy because of the oats but it will bake into soft and fluffy muffins.
HOW SWEET ARE THESE MUFFINS?
One important thing to remember is that there is not much sugar in this recipe (only 1/4 of a cup) and the main sweetness of these muffins comes from the bananas. That's why I recommend using very ripe bananas, that already have brown spots on their skin. You can, of course, use any bananas, but just keep this in mind. The more ripe bananas - the sweeter the muffins.
WHAT BLENDER CAN I USE?
I use my Blendtec for this recipe and I blend the ingredients on the batter mode. It takes about 23 seconds. If you are using a regular blender, blend until the ingredients come together, then scrape sides (peanut butter likes to stick to them) then blend again until is all smooth.
After the batter is well blended, you can stir in any add-ons. I only added chocolate chips by sprinkling them over the tops. You can use shredded coconut, chopped nuts or even cinnamon sugar! Whatever your heart desires!
HOW MANY MUFFINS DOES THIS RECIPE MAKE?
This recipe makes 6 regular size muffins but you can easily double it to make a whole pan.
Since the warm weather arrived in Kansas, we have been going for walks almost every day. I love to pack these muffins with us for the kiddos to snack on. It's a great healthier option that will keep them full and happy. 🙂
More Muffin Recipes:
- Cinnamon Swirl Peanut Butter Blender Bread
- Bakery Style Chocolate Chip Muffins Recipe
- Apple Zucchini Muffins
- Cinnamon Sugar Mini Donut Muffins Recipe
- Glazed Lemon Muffins Recipe
If you like this recipe and make it, snap a photo and share it on INSTAGRAM! Tag me @crunchycreamysweet so I can check it out! 😀
Flourless Peanut Butter Blender Muffins Recipe
- 1 cup old-fashioned oats
- 1/4 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1 medium banana (the more ripe the sweeter the muffins)
- 1 large egg
- 1/4 cup Greek yogurt OR sour cream
- 3 Tablespoons packed brown sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 3/4 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- chocolate chips chunks, shredded coconut or chopped nuts (optional)
- Line a regular size muffin pan with liners. Use 6. Set aside.
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Place all ingredients in a blender. Blend for 20 seconds, until the ingredients start to come together.
- Scrape sides of blender jar.
- Blend 20 to 25 seconds more until the batter is smooth. It will look a little grainy from the oats.
- If desired, stir in chocolate chips or any other add-ons into the batter OR leave them to sprinkle on top of muffins.
- With a regular size ice cream scoop (with a spring release), scoop the batter into prepared pan. Top with chocolate chips.
- Bake muffins for 15 to 18 minutes OR until the tops are domed, have cracks and are golden.
- Cool muffins for 10 minutes in pan.
- Transfer onto a cooling rack or wooden cutting board and cool completely.