Easy Rudolph the Reindeer Cookies Recipe - easy, fun and adorable! Get kids involved this holiday season and make Rudolph the Reindeer cookies! Check out our video to see how!
It doesn't matter how old you are, you can never resist adorable Christmas character cookies made by kids. Rudolph the Red Nose Reindeer is beloved by kids everywhere. They will also love these cookies and have a ton of fun creating Rudolph out of pretzels, chocolate and M&M's.
If you ask our kids, what are holidays about, they will say present, sure. All kids will. But they will also say it's about family. We love to involve the whole family in Christmas preparations and making cookies is definitely a part of it. It's also their favorite part! They want to help with every step, from making the dough, decorating the cookies, packing them in pretty containers and delivering to family and friends.
This year, our daughter Audrey wanted to make a video to show kids just how easy it is to make adorable Rudolph cookies. We used our family favorite peanut butter cookies (it requires only three ingredients!) and a few simple and fun ingredients. Check it out and if you like it, give it thumbs up!
We used our family favorite peanut butter cookies (it requires only three ingredients!) and a few simple and fun ingredients. You can use any cookie recipe or store bought cookies you like! Have fun!
Easy Rudolph the Reindeer Cookies Recipe +Video!
- 1 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1 large egg
- mini chocolate chips
- M red &M's
- melted chocolate
- Make the cookies:
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
- Line a large cookie sheet with parchment paper or silicone baking mat. Set aside.
- Place all ingredients in a large mixing bowl and mix with an electric mixer for 2 minutes.
- Scoop the dough with a medium size cookie scoop (1 and 1/2 Tablespoon size), roll in your hands into balls and place on prepared cookie sheet. Space them about 2" apart.
- Bake cookies for 10 to 12 minutes.
- Let cool on the sheet for 5 minutes, then transfer onto a cooling rack. Cool completely before decorating.
- To make Rudolph cookies:
- Dip pretzels in melted chocolate and place on cookies to make antlers. Press gently and hold until the pretzels stick to the cookie.
- Use melted chocolate to apply mini chocolate chip as eyes and red M&M's as the nose.
If you like this recipe and make it, snap a photo and share on INSTAGRAM! Tag me @crunchycreamysweet so I can check it out!