Cheddar Bacon Ranch Pull Apart Bread recipe - crispy top with gooey cheese, crunchy bacon and buttery Ranch in every bite! This pull apart bread is THE appetizer to make!
It has been way too long since I shared a cheesy bread recipe with you! It's time to fix this and bring on the new guy: Bacon Cheddar Ranch Pull Apart Bread.
Get ready to go nuts over this bread because the cheese and bacon situation with buttery ranch bread that's crispy on top and warm and cheesy in the center is out of this world! I cut a loaf of Italian bread into cubes, drizzled butter with ranch dressing mix all over it, stuffed it with shredded cheddar cheese and perfectly crispy bacon and baked it until it was nice and warm and the cheese melted. The top of each bread cube is crunchy and the center warm and fluffy. SWOON!
One of our favorite dips to make is Cheddar Bacon Ranch Dip. Just recently, I made it again to update the photos for it's post (you can check it out HERE). It totally inspired me to make another appetizer with the cheddar bacon ranch trio. It is everything you need and then some. I quickly realized that I haven't made it into a pull apart bread or cheesy bread yet. In the end, I ended up using the bread I use for my garlic breads (like this Easy Cheesy Garlic Bread or this Easy Pizza Bread) but cut it into cubes the way I cut my pull apart breads (I usually use round sourdough breads to make them). Bingo! BEST.DECISION.EVER.
I need to use this trio in more dishes, that's for sure. Like pasta! Yes, pasta would be fantastic! 😀
PIN THIS RECIPE HERE FOR LATER!
Cheddar Bacon Ranch Pull Apart Bread Recipe
- 1 loaf Italian bread
- 4 slices of bacon cooked until crispy, roughly chopped (see note)
- 1.25 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- ¼ cup butter melted
- 1 Tablespoon Ranch salad dressing mix (dry in a pocket)
- chopped parsley optional garnish
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Line a baking sheet with aluminum foil (easy clean up).
- Place Italian bread on prepared sheet. Slice the bread into cubes, diamond shaped, making sure not to cut all the way through the bottom. (see post photos)
- In a small mixing bowl or a measuring cup, mix melted butter with Ranch dressing mix. Pour mixture in between rows of cubes in bread and brush the rest over the top of bread.
- Stuff bread with shredded cheese and chopped bacon.
- Bake bread for 10 to 12 minutes OR until the cheese is melted.
- Let stand in room temperature for about 5 minutes, then serve.
- Garnish with chopped parsley if desired.
If you like this recipe and make it, snap a photo and share it on INSTAGRAM! Tag me @crunchycreamysweet so I can check it out! 😀
Spinach Artichoke Dip Cheesy Bread
The only thing better than bread is bread that's stuffed with all kinds of cheesy goodness! This looks amazing!!!
Right? No stopping at one bite! 😀 Thanks, Cathy!
Thanks for making this for me. What is everyone else having? LOL
HAHA! Right? Thanks, Renee! 😀
Bacon, ranch, and cheddar are three of my absolute favorite things! This looks amazing!
Thank you, Michelle!
That cheese! My family would go crazy for this bread. 🙂
Holy cow. This bread sounds utterly DELICIOUS, and I have no doubt this would be gone within minutes of pulling it out of the oven at our house! I cannot wait to try this!
You got it! It goes FAST! 😀 Thanks, Erin!
Big, YUUUUGE fan of cheesy pull-apart breads. This one looks fantastic!
My daughter is in love with the garlic bread made this way. I'm sure she'll love this even more. She really loves bacon, and what's not to love about cheese.