3-Ingredient Dark Chocolate Orange Truffles
- 8 oz . 70% Dark Green & Black’s Organic chocolate chopped
- 1 teaspoon freshly grated orange zest
- 1/2 cup heavy whipping cream
- Place chopped chocolate in a medium mixing bowl. Add orange zest. Set aside.
- Heat up the cream in a small saucepan. Bring it to boil. Remove from heat and pour over the chocolate and orange zest. Do not stir! Let it sit for 3 to 4 minutes.
- Stir the chocolate and cream mixture until smooth.
- Place, uncovered, in a refrigerator to set.
- Line a large baking sheet with a parchment paper.
- Scoop the truffle mixture with a small cookie scoop (2 teaspoon size). Place on the sheet.
- Transfer the baking sheet into the fridge for about 20 minutes.
- Place sprinkles and pink sugar in small balls and set on the counter.
- Roll each truffle in the palm of your hands and immediately roll in sprinkles and sugar.
- Place back on the sheet. Repeat with each truffle.
- Store the truffles in an air-tight container in your fridge.