Chocolate Pretzel Hearts Recipe - easy, no-bake treat for Valentine's Day. Sweet, cute and so fun!
These chocolate covered AND filled twisted pretzels dressed up with pink and red mini hearts funfetti are my new favorite no-bake treat for Valentine's Day. This is my Valentine's Day twist on my Chocolate Caramel Pretzel Bites I make for Christmas. They turned out even cuter than I expected! All thanks to the mini hearts funfetti!
I am not sure who was more excited to make these: me or my kids! These are their favorite desserts to make. I could never say no to a slice of cheesecake or a piece of Tiramisu. Same goes for my Hubby. But our kids, they will not only jump for joy when we make treats with sprinkles but will all set and ready to help make them! The red and pink mini hearts are so cute, I couldn't wait to play with them myself!
I divided the melted chocolate into three parts and mixed each one with a different amount of gel food coloring. I used hot pink color and each time, I added just a little bit to the white chocolate. I love how the twisted pretzels look like hearts, especially completely filled with the chocolate.
PIN THIS RECIPE TO YOUR PINTEREST BOARD!
CLICK HERE TO SHARE ON FACEBOOK.
Chocolate Pretzel Hearts recipe
- 40 mini twisted pretzels
- 2 cups white chocolate chips
- 1.5 teaspoon vegetable, canola or coconut oil
- ½ cup sprinkles
- 2 drops gel food coloring
- Arrange pretzels on parchment paper lined baking sheet.
- Melt chocolate with oil in a microwave-safe bowl. Microwave in 20 second increments. Stir until melted.
- Add food coloring to melted chocolate. Stir well.
- Dip each pretzel in melted chocolate, with a help of a fork. Tap the fork with pretzel against the rim of the bowl, to let the excess chocolate drip back to the bowl. Place pretzel back on parchment paper. With a spoon, fill the pretzels with more melted chocolate. Sprinkle with funfetti. Let sit to set. Repeat with remaining pretzels.
If you like this recipe and make it, snap a photo and share it on INSTAGRAM! Tag me @crunchycreamysweet so I can check it out and leave a comment! 😀