Ranch Parmesan Roasted Tomatoes – plump and juicy tomatoes are cut thick and roasted with garlic, Ranch mix and Parmesan. Absolutely delicious!
Gorgeous, plump tomatoes will always grab my attention and find their way to my shopping cart. Especially now, in the season, I try to enjoy them along with all of the other summer veggies and fruits! I love fresh, juicy tomato slices on an avocado toast or on grilled burgers. But there is only so many sandwiches one can eat. If you need more ideas for the red beauties, I have something just for you today!
Enter roasted tomatoes.
Thick slices of tomatoes are tossed in olive oil, Ranch dressing mix and minced garlic, sprinkled with Parmesan cheese and roasted in the oven.
This easy side dish is perfect for a party. It’s a fancy way to serve tomatoes, especially when you want to show off the bounty from your own garden, yet it’s so easy! It takes only 10 minutes of prep time. And we know that counts when it comes to hosting parties! You can even prep the tomato slices ahead of time and throw them into the oven when the guests arrive. Sprinkle them with chopped basil just before serving and this beautiful side dish is bound to be a hit!
Through out the month of July our fabulous group of bloggers is hosting a 15-course meal with Wayfair, your one-stop destination for all things home. There is so many amazing dishes and entertaining tips shared, all for your party-hosting needs. Check out Scarlett’s from Made It Ate It Loved It for the next course, the meat!
- 2 large ripe tomatoes I used the on-the-vine variety
- 2 Tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon dry Ranch dressing mix
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper. Set aside.
- Cut the tomatoes into thick slices. Place all in a medium mixing bowl.
- In a small measuring cup, whisk together oil, Ranch mix and garlic. Pour over tomato slices and toss gently to coat.
- Layer tomato slices in one layer on the prepared sheet.Sprinkle Parmesan cheese on each slice.
- Roast for 15 minutes. If desired, broil for 2 minutes.
- Cool before serving.
© 2015, Crunchy Creamy Sweet. Copyright 2014-2015. All rights reserved. All images & content are copyright protected. Please do not use my images without prior permission. Please ask for my permission if you want to republish this recipe, or any images, and provide a link back to this post for the original recipe.
If you like this recipe and make it, snap a photo and share it on Instagram! Tag me #crunchycreamysweet so I can check it out!
Disclosure: This content is sponsored by Wayfair. All opinions, text and photos are my own.