Crispy Fish Greek Rice Bowls Recipe – chopped vegetables, cucumber dill sauce and rice served with breaded fish fillets are a delicious lunch or dinner idea for busy weekdays.
This post is sponsored by Gorton’s Seafood.
Today I am partnering with Gorton’s Seafood to bring you a delicious way to jazz up store-bought breaded fish fillets. I used Crunchy Breaded 100% real fish fillets from Gorton’s and created a rice bowl with Greek flavors. It’s a super easy and quick lunch or dinner idea that my whole family loved.
This is a great dish for those busy days, when want convenience of breaded fish fillets and fresh vegetables and rice.
Gorton’s brings us wild-caught, sustainable sourced seafood. The Crunchy Breaded Fish Fillets cook in your oven in just 7 minutes, enough time to chop veggies and whip up the cucumber dill sauce. Serve with steamed rice or heat up cooked rice. I always have it on hand. My kids love Gorton’s fish sticks and fillets. They taste great and the breading bakes into a crispy coating.
Craving more? Check out our other recipes featuring Gorton’s Seafood products:
Shrimp Scampi with Peppers and Spinach with Gorton’s Simply Bake Shrimp Classic Scampi
Asian Chopped Salad with Gorton’s Pollock Tenders
CRISPY FISH GREEK RICE BOWLS RECIPE:
Crispy Fish Greek Rice Bowls Recipe
- 8 Gorton's fish fillets
- 9 oz. cherry tomatoes
- 1 cup chopped black pitted olives
- 1 small red onion chopped
- 1 cucumber peeled
- 3/4 cup Greek yogurt
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp dried dill
- 1/4 tsp kosher salt
- 1/4 tsp black pepper
- 2 cups cooked rice
- Peel skin of cucumber. Grate using the large wholes side of your grater. Squeeze the water out of grated cucumber. Place in a medium bowl.
- Add Greek yogurt, garlic powder, dill, salt and pepper. Stir together. Cover and chill in fridge until ready to serve.
- Bake fish fillets according to instructions on the packaging.
Assemble the bowls:
- Place 1/2 cup of rice in a bowl. Add 2 fish fillet.
- Divide chopped veggies evenly among bowls.
- Top each bowl with cucumber sauce.
- Serve immediately.
If you like this recipe and make it, snap a photo and share it on INSTAGRAM! Tag me @crunchycreamysweet so I can check it out and leave a comment! 😀
Disclosure: This post is sponsored by Gorton’s. All opinions, text, images and video are 100% my own.