This Cinnamon Roll French Toast Casserole is a fun twist that combines cinnamon rolls and French toast in one delicious dish. Easy, delicious and bound to become a family favorite!
CINNAMON ROLL FRENCH TOAST CASSEROLE
Cinnamon roll lovers, this one is for you! I have a fun twist on two classic weekend breakfast dishes that are combined into one casserole. Cinnamon rolls meet French toast for a mouth-watering, sweet and irresistible combination. I love my Cinnamon Roll Coffee Creamer when I don’t feel like mixing up the yeast dough and making a batch of my Easy Cinnamon Rolls. This casserole let’s me use the convenience of ready cinnamon rolls in a tube, stir it with a few ingredients and bake into one delicious weekend breakfast.
How to make Cinnamon Roll French Toast Casserole?
This casserole could not be easier to make.
- Simply cut each cinnamon roll ( unbaked, straight from the tube ) into 4 pieces.
- In a large measuring cup, whisk together eggs, milk and vanilla and pour over cinnamon roll pieces.
- Stir gently together.
- Pour mixture into prepared casserole dish and bake until golden brown on top and cinnamon roll bites are baked.
- Drizzle with cream cheese glaze and serve warm.
More Breakfast Casserole Recipes:
If you like this recipe and make it, snap a photo and share it on INSTAGRAM! Tag me @crunchycreamysweet so I can check it out and leave a comment! 😀
- 2 tubes cinnamon rolls 8 rolls in each , reserve the cream cheese glaze
- 2 large eggs
- 1/2 cup milk I used 2%
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
Butter a 2 quart dish and set aside.
Cut each cinnamon roll into 4 pieces. Place all in prepared casserole.
In a large measuring cup, whisk together eggs, milk and vanilla. Pour over roll pieces and gently stir well.
Bake casserole in preheated oven for 25 to 30 minutes OR until the casserole is golden brown on top and the rolls ( especially in the center of the casserole ) are baked through.
Remove casserole from oven and set on cooling rack. Cool slightly.
Use the cream cheese glaze that came with cinnamon rolls and drizzle over casserole.
Serve warm ( not hot! ).