This Cinnamon Roll French Toast Casserole is a fun twist that combines cinnamon rolls and French toast in one delicious dish. Easy, delicious and bound to become a family favorite!
CINNAMON ROLL FRENCH TOAST CASSEROLE
Cinnamon roll lovers, this one is for you! I have a fun twist on two classic weekend breakfast dishes that are combined into one casserole. Cinnamon rolls meet French toast for a mouth-watering, sweet and irresistible combination. I love my Cinnamon Roll Coffee Creamer when I don't feel like mixing up the yeast dough and making a batch of my Easy Cinnamon Rolls. This casserole let's me use the convenience of ready cinnamon rolls in a tube, stir it with a few ingredients and bake into one delicious weekend breakfast.
How to make Cinnamon Roll French Toast Casserole?
This casserole could not be easier to make.
- Simply cut each cinnamon roll ( unbaked, straight from the tube ) into 4 pieces.
- In a large measuring cup, whisk together eggs, milk and vanilla and pour over cinnamon roll pieces.
- Stir gently together.
- Pour mixture into prepared casserole dish and bake until golden brown on top and cinnamon roll bites are baked.
- Drizzle with cream cheese glaze and serve warm.
More Breakfast Casserole Recipes:
If you like this recipe and make it, snap a photo and share it on INSTAGRAM! Tag me @crunchycreamysweet so I can check it out and leave a comment! 😀
Cinnamon Roll French Toast Casserole recipe
- 2 tubes cinnamon rolls 8 rolls in each , reserve the cream cheese glaze
- 2 large eggs
- ½ cup milk I used 2%
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Butter a 2 quart dish and set aside.
- Cut each cinnamon roll into 4 pieces. Place all in prepared casserole.
- In a large measuring cup, whisk together eggs, milk and vanilla. Pour over roll pieces and gently stir well.
- Bake casserole in preheated oven for 25 to 30 minutes OR until the casserole is golden brown on top and the rolls ( especially in the center of the casserole ) are baked through.
- Remove casserole from oven and set on cooling rack. Cool slightly.
- Use the cream cheese glaze that came with cinnamon rolls and drizzle over casserole.
- Serve warm ( not hot! ).