Easy BBQ Cheddar Chicken - only 5 ingredients are needed to make this delicious baked chicken! Serve with a tall glass of cucumber melon tea for a meal the whole family will love.
CHEDDAR BBQ CHICKEN
I am all about easy dinners that my whole family will love. My Garlic and Herb Chicken and Potatoes is a favorite around here. Now I have a new recipe to add to my weekly rotation. This Easy BBQ Cheddar Chicken requires only five ingredients and takes only 10 minutes to prepare and is so easy, it's perfect to make on a busy weeknight. In just 3 steps, you can have a flavorful chicken, ready to be served with mashed potatoes, roasted or steamed vegetables.
HOW TO MAKE CHEDDAR BBQ CHICKEN?
- To make this quick and easy dish, simply cut each chicken breast lengthwise and place each half on a baking sheet pan.
- Mix mayonnaise, cheddar cheese and your favorite BBQ sauce and spread the mixture over chicken.
- Sprinkle breadcrumbs over the top and bake for 20 minutes. That's it! So easy and so delicious.
MORE EASY CHICKEN RECIPES:
BBQ Cheddar Chicken
to make the chicken:
- 2 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- ½ cup mayonnaise
- ¼ cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 2 Tablespoons BBQ sauce
- 4 teaspoons plain breadcrumbs
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and set aside.
- Cut each chicken breast lengthwise. Place each piece on prepared baking sheet.
- In a small mixing bowl, stir together mayo, cheese and BBQ sauce. Spread the mixture evenly over chicken.
- Sprinkle breadcrumbs over the top.
- Bake for 20 minutes or until the chicken is completely cooked.