4th of July No Bake Cheesecake - one of the easiest desserts you can make! This red, white and blue treat is perfect to celebrate the Independence Day!
When there is a celebration or a holiday coming up, I always consider making a cheesecake as a dessert. It's my ultimate favorite treat and always a hit!
Since 4th of July is coming up, I thought that a no bake cheesecake should make an appearance. Easy, fun, festive and of course, absolutely delicious.
You will love this cheesecake! It's easy to make, doesn't need baking and it's fun to decorate! Our kids loved all of the sprinkles!
If you read my post with 10 secrets to a perfect cheesecake, you know I always pre-bake the crust. Since this is a no bake cheesecake, and most likely in July you are not going to want to turn your oven on, I made this crust without the need of pre-baking. It's simply a mix of graham cracker crumbs and milk. It will come together and form a crust. It will not be a crunchy crust, but soft and will match the creamy melt-in-your-mouth filling perfectly. You can always skip it and use a store-bought crust.
I used a whipped cream in my cheesecake. You can whip one cup of heavy whipping cream until stiff peaks form. You can also use a thawed whipped topping (like Cool-Whip).
I actually tried to make a red and blue swirls in this cheesecake, but it's so hot and humid that the mixture was melting as I was mixing it and the swirls did not come out as impressive as I wanted. I would not waste my time next time and just stir in sprinkles, as I noted in the recipe.
I used more whipped cream to decorate the top of the cheesecake, but feel free to skip it and just add more sprinkles.
PIN THIS RECIPE TO YOUR PINTEREST BOARD!
SHARE ON FACEBOOK
4th of July No Bake Cheesecake
- 1.5 cup graham cracker crumbs
- 3 Tablespoons milk
- 16 oz cream cheese softened
- ½ cup powdered sugar
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 8 oz whipped topping , thawed; OR 1 cup of heavy whipping cream whipped to stiff peaks,
- ½ cup heavy whipping cream whipped - for decorating
- sprinkles funfetti
- Lightly spray a 8" round springform pan or pie pan with cooking oil.
- Place whole graham crackers in food processor and process until fine. Add milk and process until it starts to come together. Scrape the cracker mixture into the prepared pan and pat onto the bottom.
- In a large mixing bowl, mix together cream cheese until smooth (about 1 minute). Add vanilla and sugar and mix well. Fold in the whipped cream or topping with a spatula. Do not over mix! Fold in until there are no streaks of the whipped cream.
- Spread the cheese mixture over the crust. At this point you can sprinkle it with funfetti and swirl it into the cheesecake with a knife.
- Place the cheesecake in the fridge and let set for at least 4 hours, preferably overnight.
- Whip the remaining half of the cup of heavy cream. Spread a thin layer of whipped cream over the top of the cheesecake. Sprinkle with funfetti. Place the rest of the whipped cream into a piping bag fitted with a closed star tip. Pipe out stars on the edge of the cheesecake. Decorate the side of the cheesecake with more sprinkles.
- Slice and serve.
- Refrigerate any leftovers for no more than 24 hours.
Have a fabulous weekend, friends!!
If you like this recipe and make it, snap a photo and share it on INSTAGRAM! Tag me @crunchycreamysweet so I can check it out and leave a comment! 😀