How to make a delicious and comforting Chicken Noodle Soup in the Instant Pot pressure cooker.
For the original recipe, click HERE.
REMEMBER TO SUBSCRIBE TO CRUNCHY CREAMY SWEET NEWSLETTER FOR FREE AND RECEIVE NEW RECIPE NOTIFICATIONS RIGHT INTO YOUR INBOX!
PIN THIS RECIPE TO YOUR PINTEREST BOARD!
SHARE ON FACEBOOK
—–>>> SCROLL BELOW FOR PRINTABLE RECIPE.<<<<—–
MORE DELICIOUS INSTANT POT RECIPES:
Instant Pot Mac and Cheese – so easy and so much better than the box stuff!
Instant Pot Beef Chili – my Hubby’s favorite chili recipe! There is a secret ingredient that make is taste rich without the hours of cooking.
Instant Pot Mashed Potatoes – my favorite way to cook potatoes for a perfect fluffy mash.
The fastest and easiest way to make a big pot of chicken noodle soup! Perfect for the cold and flu season!
More Instant Pot recipes --->> www.crunchycreamysweet.com
- 1 Tablespoon olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves minced
- 1/2 cup chopped yellow onion
- 1 boneless skinless chicken breast cut into 1" cubes
- 1 cup diced carrots
- 2 celery ribs diced
- 1 and 1/2 cup wide egg noddles dry, not yet cooked
- 2 cups chicken stock or broth
- 1 and 1/2 cup water
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning or fresh poultry herb blend
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- salt and pepper to taste
On Instant Pot, press "saute" button. After 1 minute, add olive oil to IP insert. Wait 1 minute, then add garlic. Saute, stirring often, for a few seconds. Add diced chicken and cook, stirring often, until almost done.
- Add remaining ingredients, making sure the noodles are just covered with liquid.
- Cover the IP with lid and set the pressure valve to "sealing" position.
Press "manual" and set the timer to 6 minutes. Make sure your Instant Pot is set to high pressure. The pressure cooker will beep and start cooking.
- When the time is up, press "cancel/off" button. Let the pressure release naturally for 5 minutes, then quick release any remaining pressure.
- Carefully open the lid, away from your face. Stir the soup. Let cool and serve.