Tiramisu Dip - all of the delicious flavors of Tiramisu in one sweet and creamy dip! You will love this recipe!
Have you ever made Tiramisu from scratch? I did. Many moons ago, when I was a teenager. I actually made it twice in one day because it was so good and the whole family literally inhaled the first one. It was so crazy good!It was also a lot of work and a lot of waiting for it to set up. Yes, it is worth the work because it's absolutely amazing. But sometimes I want something when I want it and do not want to wait. Enter dessert dip.
This Tiramisu Dip comes together in 5 minutes and has all of the delicious flavors of the popular Italian dessert! It's sweet and creamy and has all of the flavors of Tiramisu: coffee and vanilla and a dash of cocoa powder.
HOW TO MAKE TIRAMISU DIP?
In a large mixing bowl or food processor, beat cream cheese for 30 seconds until smooth and creamy. Add ricotta (or mascarpone) and mix well.
Add powdered sugar and mix for 1 minute. Add vanilla and coffee granules. Mix well. Taste if it's sweet enough and has enough coffee flavor.
Scoop the dip into a serving dish. Sprinkle with cocoa powder. Serve with vanilla wafers.
Refrigerate leftovers in a covered dish for up to 2 days.
WHAT IS MASCARPONE CHEESE?
Mascarpone is and Italian cream cheese. It has a very smooth texture. It tastes like cream, with a slight sweetness. It is used in both sweet and savory dishes.
TIPS FOR MAKING TIRAMISU DIP:
I used ricotta cheese in this dip but if you can find mascarpone, feel free to use it instead. I love coffee and coffee flavor in desserts so I used 1 and ¼ teaspoon of instant coffee granules. I would love even more of it. I recommend adding a teaspoon and tasting the dip. You can add more coffee if desired. Also, for me, ½ cup of powdered sugar was enough as the vanilla also adds sweet flavor but feel free to add more.
MORE DESSERT DIP RECIPES:
If you like this recipe and make it, snap a photo and share it on INSTAGRAM! Tag me @crunchycreamysweet or #crunchycreamysweet so I can check it out!
TIRAMISU DIP RECIPE:
Tiramisu Dip Recipe
- 8 oz cream cheese softened to room temperature, 1 pkg
- ¾ cup ricotta or mascarpone cheese
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- ½ cup powdered sugar sifted
- 1 teaspoon instant coffee granules
- 2 teaspoons unsweetened cocoa powder
- vanilla wafers for dipping and scooping
- In a large mixing bowl or food processor, beat cream cheese for 30 seconds until smooth and creamy.
- Add ricotta (or mascarpone) and mix well.
- Add powdered sugar and mix for 1 minutes.
- Add vanilla and coffee granules. Mix well. Taste if it's sweet enough and has enough coffee flavor.
- Scoop the dip into a serving dish. Sprinkle with cocoa powder.
- Serve with vanilla wafers.
- Refrigerate leftovers in a covered dish for up to 2 days.
This is the perfect snack for movie night! Love how much easier it is than the real deal!
This is such a fun and simple idea. Would you believe I've never made Tiramisu?
The universe must be trying to tell me something because I just saw another tiramisu dip recipe and now I'm craving it twice as badly. This looks SO good!!
This is a fabulous idea. Can't wait to try it.
Tiramisu is my favorite!! This dip is genius 🙂 Pinned!