Reese's Fudge is a 3-ingredient last-minute holiday fudge for chocolate and peanut butter lovers! Quick, easy and addicting! Make a small batch just for you or double it to share with friends and family!
Why You'll Love This Recipe
We have a lot of friends and family that we like to shower with homemade goodies and chocolate fudge is always one of them. This quick and super easy method to make fudge is our favorite because it saves on time and ingredients but tastes incredible! It melts in your mouth! But add chopped peanut butter cups and oh my heavens! This Reese's Fudge is hard to pass on!
- sweetened condensed milk: makes the fudge creamy and rich;
- chocolate chips: I used milk but semi-sweet works too;
- Reese's peanut butter cups candy: any size, chopped.
How to make Reese's Fudge?
- Chop peanut butter cups.
- Combine chocolate chips and condensed milk in a saucepan and melt over medium-low heat, stirring often.
- Pour the mixture into an 8" square pan.
- Press chopped Reese's candy into the fudge.
- Cool in the fridge until set.
How to store it?
I recommend a container with a lid. If you like chilled chocolate treats, store the fudge in the fridge. It will last even for up to 2 weeks. You can freeze it for up to 3 months.
More Holiday Candy Recipes:
If you like this recipe and make it, let me know in the comments below! Don't forget to rate it if you enjoyed it!
If you like this recipe and make it, snap a photo and share it on INSTAGRAM! Tag me @crunchycreamysweet so I can check it out and leave a comment! 😀
- 14 oz can sweetened condensed milk
- 3 cups milk chocolate chips
- 10 regular size Reese's peanut butter cups chopped
- Line a 8" or 9" square pan with aluminum foil or parchment paper. Set aside.
- Unwrap peanut butter cups and chop into pieces. Set aside.
- In a medium saucepan, combine chocolate chips and condensed milk. Cook on low to medium-low heat, until chocolate is melted and the mixture is smooth.
- Pour onto prepared pan. Press peanut butter cups onto the fudge mixture.
- Cool fudge for at least 2 hours.
- Store in air-tight container.
- To make a small batch: use 1/2 can of sweetened condensed milk, 1 and 1/2 cups of chocolate chips and 5 regular peanut butter cups. Pour mixture into 9" x 5" bread loaf pan, lined with aluminum foil. Let set.
- Please note, that the nutrition value can vary depending on what product you use. The information below is an estimate. Always use calorie counter you are familiar with.