Oreo Fudge – a three-ingredient fudge that will have everyone asking for seconds. You need to make it for the holidays!
If there is one homemade candy that everyone thinks about around the holidays, it’s fudge. It’s crazy easy to make at home and the variations are unlimited. Crushed Oreos mixed with melted white chocolate – now that sounds like an easy and addicting treat! I know this fudge would be a great addition to all of the holiday sweets you will be making.
Oreo Fudge Ingredients:
- Oreo cookies
- sweetened condensed milk
- white chocolate chips
How to make Oreo Fudge?
- Crush the Oreos in a bowl.
- Melt chocolate with condensed milk in a saucepan.
- Pour over crushed cookies and stir it all together.
- Pour fudge mixture into a pan and let it set.
- Cut and serve or pack and gift it.
How long does this fudge last?
This Oreo fudge will last for up to 5 days in the fridge.
How to store Oreo Fudge?
Any candy fudge is best stored in an air-tight container. I store it in the fridge but you can also freeze it.
Oreo Fudge Variations:
- chocolate: use semi-sweet or milk chocolate chips
- lemon: use lemon Oreos and add lemon extract to chocolate and condensed milk mixture
- peanut butter: use semi-sweet chocolate chips and add 2 tablespoons of warmed up peanut butter to the mixture.
- mint: use mint Oreos and add 1/2 teaspoon of mint extract to the chocolate mixture.
MORE FUDGE RECIPES:
If you like this recipe and make it, snap a photo and share it on INSTAGRAM! Tag me @crunchycreamysweet so I can check it out and leave a comment! 😀
This Oreo Fudge is a three-ingredient fudge that will have everyone asking for seconds. You need to make it for the holidays!
- 18 oz white chocolate chips or candy coating melts
- 14 oz can sweetened condensed milk
- 2.5 cup coarsely crushed Oreos
Line an 8" square (for thicker fudge) or 13"x 9" pan (for thinner fudge) with parchment paper.
- Place Oreo cookies in a ziploc bag and crush with a rolling pin, or chop them on a cutting board.
Prepare a double boiler, by placing a pot with water on a stove and bring it to a simmer; then place a big bowl (I use a metal stand mixer bowl over the pot). You can use a microwave-safe bowl and melt the ingredients in the microwave.
- Place the chocolate and milk in the bowl and melt, stirring often.
- Remove the bowl from the pot.
- Add crushed Oreo cookies and stir gently.
- Pour the fudge into the prepared pan. Spread evenly. Tap the pan against the counter to release any air bubbles.
- Let the fudge set. You can cool it to a room temperature and then place it in the fridge. It should be set in about 45 minutes.
- Cut into squares and place in an air tight container to store.
- Please note, that the nutrition value can vary depending on what product you use. The information below is an estimate. Always use calorie counter you are familiar with.
This recipe was originally posted on November 13th, 2014 and updated on October 30th, 2019.