Pumpkin Sheet Pan Pancakes Recipe – soft, fluffy and filled with pumpkin and pumpkin spice pancakes baked in the oven on a sheet pan. No more flipping! Serve with spiced brown sugar butter.
Today I am back with another recipe that will save you time in the kitchen. Those are always winners in my book! Let’s talk about breakfast. Pumpkin packed, spiced and drizzled with spiced brown sugar butter SHEET PAN PANCAKES. Yep, these pancakes are baked all at once on a sheet pan in 12 minutes. I adapted my Sheet Pan Pancake recipe to use pumpkin puree, pumpkin pie spice to make this version. No eggs are needed to make these pancakes and you can use any milk you like, so the recipe is easily vegan adaptable.
These Pumpkin Sheet Pan Pancakes are super easy to make, you can make the dry ingredient mix ahead of time, you can add chocolate chips, dried fruit or nuts and serve a stack of them with spiced butter or my Homemade Pumpkin Butter.
HOW TO MAKE PUMPKIN SHEET PAN PANCAKES?
Start by preheating the oven to 425 degrees F and line a baking sheet with parchment paper. In a mixing bowl, whisk together dry ingredients. In a measuring cup, whisk together the wet ingredients. Add wet ingredients to flour mixture and stir together just until combined. Do not overmix! Pour batter onto prepared sheet and spread evenly. Add toppings now, if desired. Bake pancakes for 12 to 14 minutes, or until the top is dry. Remove from oven and cool. Cut into squares and serve with spiced butter.
TIPS FOR MAKING THE BEST SHEET PAN PANCAKES:
- Preheat oven before you start making the pancake batter, so it’s ready to go when the batter is in the pan. You don’t want it to sit in the pan for too long or the pancakes won’t bake properly.
- Line the baking sheet with parchment paper. It lets you easily cut the pancakes into squares and remove from pan without sticking. It’s also easy clean-up.
WHAT YOU NEED TO MAKE PUMPKIN SHEET PAN PANCAKES:
13″ x 9″ baking sheet pan with a rimmed edge
a sheet of parchment paper
one mixing bowl
one 2-cup measuring cup
Fluffy Vegan Pancakes (made with pumpkin puree)
Pumpkin French Toast Bake with streusel topping
PUMPKIN SHEET PAN PANCAKES RECIPE
Pumpkin Sheet Pan Pancakes recipe
- 1 ¼ cup all-purpose flour
- 2 tablespoons packed brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 3/4 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 1 cup almond milk or any milk you use
- 2 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- 1/2 cup pumpkin puree see note
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1/2 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
for spiced butter:
- 1/4 cup unsalted butter melted
- 1/2 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 2 tablespoons packed dark brown sugar
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F. Line a large 13" x 9" rimmed sheet pan with parchment paper. Set aside.
- In a large mixing bowl, whisk together the dry ingredients: flour, brown sugar, baking powder, baking soda, salt and pumpkin pie spice.
- In a large measuring cup, whisk together milk, vinegar, pumpkin puree, oil and vanilla. Add to the dry ingredients and whisk until the batter is thick and light. It should look like it has air pockets.
- Spread the batter onto prepared baking sheet. Top with chocolate chips if desired.
- Bake for 12 to 14 minutes. The top should be golden and dry.
- Remove from oven and let cool.
- Mix all ingredients for spiced butter in a small bowl.
- Cut pancakes into squares and serve with spiced butter.
- Use 100% pumpkin puree, not pumpkin pie filling.