Pumpkin Pie Overnight Oats Recipe – fall breakfast that tastes like your favorite Thanksgiving dessert! Top with chopped nuts, pumpkin butter and enjoy.
We love this pumpkin version of oats for fall and make my Peanut Butter Banana Overnight Oats all year long.
PUMPKIN OVERNIGHT OATS
I am currently obsessed with overnight oats. It’s a great breakfast option if you want something healthy, easy and made ahead. A hearty bowl of oats in the morning that tastes like your favorite Thanksgiving dessert is always a winner in my book. These Pumpkin Pie Overnight Oats are made with old-fashioned oats, almond milk, yogurt, my Easy Pumpkin Butter and chopped nuts. You can make them with pumpkin puree as well. These oats can be your breakfast any day, but they are also great as an afternoon snack or as a healthy dessert option!
How to make Pumpkin Pie Overnight Oats?
- The general rule for making overnight oats is to combine 1/2 cup of old-fashioned oats and 1/2 cup of milk in a jar.
- Add yogurt (any kind you like) and desired add-ons for flavor.
- I added 3 tablespoons of my Homemade Pumpkin Butter and chopped nuts. You can use pumpkin puree, pumpkin pie spice and maple syrup.
- Combine all in a jar, cover and refrigerate overnight.
How to serve Pumpkin Overnight Oats?
Top these Pumpkin Pie Overnight Oats with my Easy Pumpkin Butter, chopped walnuts or pecans and if you like, a scoop of vanilla yogurt. It’s like having a slice of pumpkin pie with ice cream! Yet, it’s a filling bowl of oatmeal with fiber-rich pumpkin. YUM!
MORE BREAKFAST RECIPES:
Fall breakfast that tastes like your favorite Thanksgiving dessert! Top with chopped nuts, pumpkin butter and enjoy.
- 1/2 cup old-fashioned oats
- 1/2 cup of milk any kind you like
- 1/4 cup yogurt any kind
- 3 tablespoons pumpkin butter
- 1 tablespoon chopped nuts any kind
- Combine all ingredients, except nuts, in a 6oz. jar or container. Stir well.
- Cover the container and refrigerate oats anywhere from 1 hour to overnight.
- Enjoy with a scoop of pumpkin butter, a drizzle of maple syrup, a spoonful of vanilla yogurt and garnish with chopped nuts.
You can use almond milk and vegan yogurt to make this recipe vegan.