Pumpkin Pie Overnight Oats Recipe - fall breakfast that tastes like your favorite Thanksgiving dessert! Top with chopped nuts, pumpkin butter and enjoy.
We love this pumpkin version of oats for fall and make my Peanut Butter Banana Overnight Oats all year long.
PUMPKIN OVERNIGHT OATS
I am currently obsessed with overnight oats. It's a great breakfast option if you want something healthy, easy and made ahead. A hearty bowl of oats in the morning that tastes like your favorite Thanksgiving dessert is always a winner in my book. These Pumpkin Pie Overnight Oats are made with old-fashioned oats, almond milk, yogurt, my Easy Pumpkin Butter and chopped nuts. You can make them with pumpkin puree as well. These oats can be your breakfast any day, but they are also great as an afternoon snack or as a healthy dessert option!
How to make Pumpkin Pie Overnight Oats?
- The general rule for making overnight oats is to combine ½ cup of old-fashioned oats and ½ cup of milk in a jar.
- Add yogurt (any kind you like) and desired add-ons for flavor.
- I added 3 tablespoons of my Homemade Pumpkin Butter and chopped nuts. You can use pumpkin puree, pumpkin pie spice and maple syrup.
- Combine all in a jar, cover and refrigerate overnight.
How to serve Pumpkin Overnight Oats?
Top these Pumpkin Pie Overnight Oats with my Easy Pumpkin Butter, chopped walnuts or pecans and if you like, a scoop of vanilla yogurt. It's like having a slice of pumpkin pie with ice cream! Yet, it's a filling bowl of oatmeal with fiber-rich pumpkin. YUM!
MORE BREAKFAST RECIPES:
Peanut Butter Banana Overnight Oats
Chocolate Peanut Butter Overnight Oats
Pumpkin Pie Overnight Oats
- ½ cup old-fashioned oats
- ½ cup of milk any kind you like
- ¼ cup yogurt any kind
- 3 tablespoons pumpkin butter
- 1 tablespoon chopped nuts any kind
- Combine all ingredients, except nuts, in a 6oz. jar or container. Stir well.
- Cover the container and refrigerate oats anywhere from 1 hour to overnight.
- Enjoy with a scoop of pumpkin butter, a drizzle of maple syrup, a spoonful of vanilla yogurt and garnish with chopped nuts.
These need to happen! I love the idea of overnight oats!
This looks so healthy and delicious! Can't wait to try it!
It looks so good! Perfect day starter!
mmmm...this looks absolutely aahhmaaazing!!
Melanie Bauer says
Awe! I'm so excited to make this for breakfast, such a great way to start the day!
I'm a big fan of overnight oats, and my family LOVES pumpkin- so this is a must for us!
Everything is better with a little pumpkin and some spice!
I'm always up for a breakfast that tastes like dessert! Thanks for helping to make my mornings sweeter.
I"ve never tried overnight oats. Gonna give it a try!
Mahy Elamin says
Wow what a great idea for breakfast. I am impressed! Of course I want to try it. THANK YOU
Chrissie Baker says
Mmmm now this breakfast is one of my favorites! You make it sound so easy! Can't wait to try this one. I like this! Thank you for a great recipe!
Aimee Shugarman says
OMG with a scoop of pumpkin butter this is delicious!!!
Right? SO delicious! Thanks, Aimee!