Jalapeno Popper Cheesy Garlic Bread - spicy take on our favorite cheesy garlic bread! You will love it! It's the perfect game day food!
Jalapeno Popper Cheesy Garlic Bread Recipe
- 1 loaf of Italian bread
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter melted
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 4 oz cream cheese softened
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/2 cup pickled jalapeno peppers divided
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 and 1/4 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F.
- Line a large baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Cut the bread lengthwise and place both parts face up on the sheet.
- Brush both pieces with melted butter. Sprinkle with garlic powder.
- Cover with a piece of aluminum foil and place in the oven.
- Bake for 5 minutes.
- In the meantime, chop half of the jalapeno slices. Reserve the rest to sprinkle on top.
- In a medium mixing bowl, mix together cream cheese, sour cream, chopped jalapenos, salt and pepper.
- Remove the bread from the oven. Uncover.
- Spread the jalapeno dip mixture on the bread, dividing equally between the two pieces of bread.
- Top with cheese.
- Arrange the reserved chopped jalapenos over the cheese.
- Place bread back in the oven for 2 to 4 more minutes, to melt the cheese. (see note)
- Remove from the oven and place on a cutting board. Let cool for few minutes.
- Slice and serve.
For the overview of the recipe, click HERE.
Check out our new video of the Jalapeno Popper Bread and subscribe to our channel! -->>