Easy Cheesy Pull Apart Bread – the easiest way to make savory pull apart bread! It’s so fun to pull away chunks of bread with gooey cheese!
- 1 loaf boule bread
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella
- 1/4 cup shredded cheddar
- 1/2 cup salted butter melted
- 1 and 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 Tablespoon dry Ranch mix
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Slice the bread into cubes, making sure not to slice all the way. Place the bread onto the prepared sheet.
- In a measuring cup, mix together melted butter, garlic powder and Ranch mix. Brush over the top of the bread.
- Gently spread the bread cubes and pour the butter into the crevices using a small spoon.
- Bake the bread for 10 minutes.
- Carefully, top the bread with both cheeses. Make sure to stuff the cheese between the bread cubes.
- Return the bread into the oven and bake 5 more minutes, or until the cheese is melted.
- You can place the bread under a broiler on low setting, for 30 to 50 seconds, but watching it carefully.
- Let the bread cool until safe to the touch.
- Serve with marinara sauce for dipping or by itself.
Recipe source: this Cheesy Garlic Bread and Pinterest
For the original post, click HERE.
Check out the video for a step by step!