Cranberry Pecan Baked Brie Recipe - creamy gooey cheese topped with tarty cranberries and sweet toasted pecans. Perfect party appetizer for the holiday season!
In my book, appetizers almost always have to include cheese. Best yet, if it's warm and gooey cheese. Baked Brie is one of the easiest and most satisfying cheesy apps you can make. The toppings combination options are endless. Make them savory or sweet, serve with crackers or spread on baguette slices and watch it disappear.
One of my favorite ways to enjoy Baked Brie is to bake it with my Cranberry Sauce and brown sugar pecans. You will be obsessed with this sweet, tarty and creamy dish!
HOW TO MAKE BAKED BRIE
Brie cheese makes for a very easy appetizer. It can be baked as a whole round or cut into pieces and baked in phyllo cups or on baguette slices. It has a very mild and creamy taste which makes it perfect for pairing with sweet and savory toppings. To bake a Brie round, place on parchment paper lined baking sheet and bake for about 10 minutes in 350 degree F oven OR until soft. Serve with crackers, pretzels and baguette slices.
You can bake the cheese by itself and then top with cranberry sauce and sweet pecans but I like to bake it all together and have them the same temperature. No heating up the toppings separately needed. It also makes it easy to prepare ahead of time.
This quick and easy appetizer can be made ahead of time and baked just before serving. Perfect to spread on crackers, toasted baguette slices or pretzels. The combination of creamy cheese, tarty cranberries and sweet toasted pecans is irresistible!
More Holiday Recipes:
If you like this recipe and make it, snap a photo and share it on INSTAGRAM! Tag me @crunchycreamysweet so I can check it out and leave a comment! 😀
Cranberry Pecan Baked Brie recipe
- 1 8 oz. Brie cheese round
- ½ cup cranberry sauce
- ¼ cup chopped pecans
- 1 tablespoon packed brown sugar
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Line a small baking sheet with parchment paper. It is helpful to cut the parchment into a circle about 2" wider than the Brie cheese round.
- Place cheese on parchment paper.
- Top with cranberry sauce.
- Mix pecans with brown sugar and sprinkle over the cranberry sauce.
- Bake in preheated oven for 8 to 10 minutes or until the cheese is soft.
- Serve immediately, with crackers, pretzels or baguette slices.