Cheddar Bacon Ranch Dip - you only need 5 ingredients to mix this dip up! It's so good and perfect for a game day or a party!
Cheddar Bacon Ranch Dip Recipe
- 1 and ¼ cup sour cream
- 4 oz cream cheese softened
- 4 slices bacon
- 1 and ½ cups shredded cheddar
- 1 pkg dry Ranch mix
- ⅛ teaspoon black pepper
- Cook bacon. I place it on a aluminum foil lined baking sheet and bake in 400 degree F oven for 10 to 12 minutes until crispy. Cool completely. Chop.
- In a medium bowl, mix together cream cheese and sour cream. Using an electric hand held mixer helps.
- Add Ranch mix, pepper and cheddar cheese. Stir together.
- Add bacon and stir in.
- Place in a serving dish and serve or refrigerate covered until serving.
- Refrigerate leftovers for up to 1 day.
For the original post, click HERE.
Hot Corn and Bacon Dip
Hot Buffalo Chicken Dip
Easy Cheesy Garlic Bread
Breakfast Omelet Cheesy Bread
Easy Cheesy Pull Apart Bread
Spinach Dip Chicken Pasta