Cheddar Bacon Ranch Dip – you only need 5 ingredients to mix this dip up! It’s so good and perfect for a game day or a party!
Cheddar Bacon Ranch Dip Recipe
Cheddar Bacon Ranch Dip - you only need 5 ingredients to mix this dip up! It's so good and perfect for a game day or a party!
- 1 and 1/4 cup sour cream
- 4 oz cream cheese softened
- 4 slices bacon
- 1 and 1/2 cups shredded cheddar
- 1 pkg dry Ranch mix
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper
- Cook bacon. I place it on a aluminum foil lined baking sheet and bake in 400 degree F oven for 10 to 12 minutes until crispy. Cool completely. Chop.
- In a medium bowl, mix together cream cheese and sour cream. Using an electric hand held mixer helps.
- Add Ranch mix, pepper and cheddar cheese. Stir together.
- Add bacon and stir in.
- Place in a serving dish and serve or refrigerate covered until serving.
- Refrigerate leftovers for up to 1 day.
Prep time does not include cooking bacon. Feel free to cut the recipe down in half if making for two people. Recipe source: CrunchyCreamySweet.com
Calories: 126kcal | Carbohydrates: 1g | Protein: 2g | Fat: 12g | Saturated Fat: 5g | Cholesterol: 30mg | Sodium: 170mg | Potassium: 55mg | Vitamin A: 255IU | Calcium: 19mg | Iron: 0.1mg
Tried this recipe?Leave a comment with rating below!
For the original post, click HERE.