Brownie Bites with Chocolate Glaze are a fun mini treat for chocolate lovers. Dressed up with sprinkles make for a festive dessert! They are easy to whip up and all you need is one bowl and a whisk.
BROWNIE BITES WITH CHOCOLATE GLAZE
These bites would be a perfect addition to your party menu. They are also very portable so you can take them with you and go spread the cheer! With something chocolatey in your hands, you are bound to receive smiles in return.
These bites are moist and slightly chewy. It is easy to overbake them due to their mini form, so as soon as you will see the edges pull away from the sides of the pan, take them out of the oven and cool for few minutes in the pan. Then pop them out to cool completely on a wire rack.
MORE BROWNIES RECIPES:
BROWNIE BITES WITH CHOCOLATE GLAZE RECIPE:
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees F. Lightly grease a mini muffin pan. Set aside.
- Over a double boiler, melt chocolate chips and butter. Take of the simmering water when only few streaks of chocolate are left. Whisk until smooth. Let cool.
- Add sugar and cocoa powder ( sifted straight over the bowl of melted chocolate ) and whisk again.
- Add eggs, one at a time, and whisk well after each addition.
- Add salt and almond extract. Whisk again.
- Sift flour over the bowl and fold in until no streaks of flour remain.
- Scoop into prepared pan.
- Bake 13 to 15 minutes, or until a toothpick shows few moist crumbs. It's good to pull them out of the oven as soon as the edges appear baked and pull away from the sides of pan.
- Cool brownie bites in the pan for about 2 minutes, then transfer onto a wire rack to cool completely.
- Make the glaze by melting together the remaining chocolate chips and butter. Whisk until smooth. Dunk each brownie bite tops down into chocolate. Sprinkle with sprinkles or sea salt while the glaze is still wet. Let set.
I highly recommend trying almond extract instead of vanilla extract. It adds a nice unexpected nutty flavor to brownies. You can sprinkle them with sea salt for addition of crunch to every bite!