PIN THIS RECIPE TO YOUR PINTEREST BOARD!
SHARE ON FACEBOOK
White Chocolate Cranberry Crumb Bars
Festive crumb bars for the holidays: White Chocolate Cranberry Crumb Bars! So so good, you have to try them!
!for the crust and topping:
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter melted, cool to room temperature
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1.5 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1/4 tsp salt
!for the filling:
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1 cup white chocolate melted, cooled slightly
- 4 Tbsp all-purpose flour
- 1 large egg
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 3/4 cup cranberry jam I used my Homemade Cranberry Jam
- Prepare the 8" square pan: line pan with parchment paper of aluminum foil, grease the bottom and the sides of the foil. Set aside.
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- !to make the crust:
- In a large mixing bowl, whisk melted butter and sugar until smooth.
- Add flour, baking powder, soda and salt and mix with a wooden spoon until it forms a smooth dough.
- Reserve 3/4 cup of the dough for topping.
- Press the remaining dough into the bottom of your prepared pan.
!to make the filling:
- Melt chocolate over a double boiler. Let cool slightly.
- In a large mixing bowl, whisk together sour cream and sugar.
- Add melted white chocolate in 3 parts, whisking well after each addition.
- Add vanilla and egg and whisk well.
- Add flour and whisk until combined.
- Pour the filling over the crust.
- Place tablespoons of cranberry jam over the filling, spreading gently.
- Crumble the reserved topping in your hands and sprinkle over the jam.
- Bake the bars for 30 to 35 minutes, or until golden brown on top. It can slightly jiggle in the middle. The bars will set as they cool.
- Cool to room temperature.
- Let set in the fridge for at least 30 minutes if you want to have more even slices.
Calories: 379kcal | Carbohydrates: 44g | Protein: 4g | Fat: 20g | Saturated Fat: 12g | Cholesterol: 61mg | Sodium: 177mg | Potassium: 135mg | Sugar: 26g | Vitamin A: 500IU | Vitamin C: 0.2mg | Calcium: 78mg | Iron: 1.3mg
Tried this recipe?Leave a comment with rating below!