Tiramisu Dip Recipe
Tiramisu Dip - all of the delicious flavors of Tiramisu in one easy dip! You will love this recipe!
- 8 oz cream cheese softened to room temperature, 1 pkg
- 3/4 cup ricotta or mascarpone cheese
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup powdered sugar sifted
- 1 teaspoon instant coffee granules
- 2 teaspoons unsweetened cocoa powder
- vanilla wafers for dipping and scooping
- In a large mixing bowl or food processor, beat cream cheese for 30 seconds until smooth and creamy.
- Add ricotta (or mascarpone) and mix well.
- Add powdered sugar and mix for 1 minutes.
- Add vanilla and coffee granules. Mix well. Taste if it's sweet enough and has enough coffee flavor.
- Scoop the dip into a serving dish. Sprinkle with cocoa powder.
- Serve with vanilla wafers.
- Refrigerate leftovers in a covered dish for up to 2 days.
Calories: 337kcal | Carbohydrates: 19g | Protein: 8g | Fat: 25g | Saturated Fat: 14g | Cholesterol: 85mg | Sodium: 221mg | Potassium: 135mg | Sugar: 16g | Vitamin A: 965IU | Calcium: 151mg | Iron: 0.5mg
Tried this recipe?Leave a comment with rating below!
For the original post, click HERE.