Holiday Gift Guide - second edition.
Here goes another round of my gift ideas.
1. Hamilton Beach Stainless Electric Kettle - Your tea afternoons just got easier with this programmable electric kettle.
2. Cooking Slow by Andrew Schloss - Beautiful photography, amazing dishes. Take slow cooking to a whole new level with this book. Packed with easy recipes for stunning dishes.
3. Baking by Hand by Andy and Jackie King - One of the most beautiful cookbooks in my collection. The Kings are revealing all of their secrets to making the perfect loaf at home.
4. OXO baking tools - I use them in my kitchen every day. The measuring cups and spoons sets has been rated second highest by Cook's Illustrated. The cupcake corer makes making cupcakes even more fun!
5. Textured Dip Bowls from West Elm - bring a pop of color to your kitchen with these fun textured dip bowls.
6. Mini Donut Pan - Baked donuts are fun! Especially in mini size!
7. Mini Cast Iron Skillet from West Elm - How fun would it be to serve scrambled eggs in these cute mini pans? Or make mini skillet cookies? Or cakes?
8. Primula Cast Iron Tea Pot - Fancy up the afternoons by serving tea in this gorgeous cast iron pot.
9. Moscow Mule Copper Mugs Set - these mugs are all the rage! Talk about fun way to serve hot chocolate during the cold months!
Disclosure: This post contains affiliate links, which means that if you click the link and make a purchase I might make a small commission. This helps with covering the costs of ingredients for the delicious recipes you see on the pages of Crunchy Creamy Sweet blog. Thank you for your support!