Roasted Garlic Cauliflower Alfredo Sauce Recipe
Roasted Garlic Cauliflower Alfredo Sauce – turn cauliflower into creamy and delicious sauce with the addition of roasted garlic and Parmesan! Skip the cheese for a vegan option!
Servings: 3 cups of sauce
Calories: 118 kcal
- 1 cups medium cauliflower head 4 of florets
- 7 cloves roasted garlic see my tutorial link in notes
- 1/2 cup broth or water reserved from cooking the cauliflower
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese optional but recommended
- dash of salt and pepper to taste
Cut cauliflower into florets. Place in a large pot and fill with water or broth or an equal mix of both. Cook the cauliflower until tender.
Remove from water and place on a large baking sheet. Let cool slightly before blending.
Place cauliflower, roasted garlic cloves, half of a cup of the cooking water or broth and cheese in a blender. Blend until smooth. Add more liquid if your sauce is too thick to your likings.
Taste the sauce and add salt and pepper to taste.
Use the sauce right away or pour into a jar. Cover and refrigerate until ready to use.
For the original post, click HERE.
Check our video to see how to make it! Also, don’t forget to subscribe to our YouTube channel!