How to make a delicious and comforting Chicken Noodle Soup in the Instant Pot pressure cooker.
For the original recipe, click HERE.
PIN THIS RECIPE TO YOUR PINTEREST BOARD!
SHARE ON FACEBOOK
—–>>> SCROLL BELOW FOR PRINTABLE RECIPE.<<<<—–
MORE DELICIOUS INSTANT POT RECIPES:
Instant Pot Mac and Cheese – so easy and so much better than the box stuff!
Instant Pot Beef Chili – my Hubby’s favorite chili recipe! There is a secret ingredient that make is taste rich without the hours of cooking.
Instant Pot Mashed Potatoes – my favorite way to cook potatoes for a perfect fluffy mash.
The fastest and easiest way to make a big pot of chicken noodle soup! Perfect for the cold and flu season!
More Instant Pot recipes --->> www.crunchycreamysweet.com
- 1 Tablespoon olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves minced
- 1/2 cup chopped yellow onion
- 1 boneless skinless chicken breast cut into 1" cubes
- 1 cup diced carrots
- 2 celery ribs diced
- 1 and 1/2 cup wide egg noddles dry, not yet cooked
- 2 cups chicken stock or broth
- 1 and 1/2 cup water
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning or fresh poultry herb blend
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- salt and pepper to taste
On Instant Pot, press "saute" button. After 1 minute, add olive oil to IP insert. Wait 1 minute, then add garlic. Saute, stirring often, for a few seconds. Add diced chicken and cook, stirring often, until almost done.
- Add remaining ingredients, making sure the noodles are just covered with liquid.
- Cover the IP with lid and set the pressure valve to "sealing" position.
Press "manual" and set the timer to 6 minutes. Make sure your Instant Pot is set to high pressure. The pressure cooker will beep and start cooking.
- When the time is up, press "cancel/off" button. Let the pressure release naturally for 5 minutes, then quick release any remaining pressure.
- Carefully open the lid, away from your face. Stir the soup. Let cool and serve.
THIS is the Instant Pot I have and love.
The noodles cook when the soup cooks. No need to cook them beforehand.