Chipotle Chicken Soup – warm up with a bowl full of this spicy chicken soup that’s full of flavor! You can have it done from start to finish in under 30 minutes.
CHIPOTLE CHICKEN SOUP
Doesn’t matter how busy your days are, how many hungry bellies you have to feed – a hearty soup is always a good idea. Especially since this one comes together in just 30 minutes or less. All you need is chicken, chipotle peppers (in adobo sauce), a couple of cans of diced tomatoes (I used fire-roasted kind), onion and garlic and let it all simmer away together. You can even use fresh tomatoes if you have some on hand, just add tomato sauce. Garnish with chopped fresh basil and maybe even a dollop of sour cream to cool the heat.
Chipotle Chicken Soup Ingredients:
- olive oil
- 1 lb chicken breast
- chipotle peppers in adobo sauce
- diced tomatoes
Broccoli Cheese Soup (Panera Copycat)
If you like this recipe and make it, snap a photo and share it on INSTAGRAM! Tag me @crunchycreamysweet or #crunchycreamysweet so I can check it out!
Warm up with a bowl full of this spicy chicken soup that's full of flavor! You can have it done from start to finish in under 30 minutes.
- 1/2 yellow or sweet onion chopped
- 4 cloves or garlic minced
- 2 Tablespoons olive oil
- 1 lbs boneless chicken breast , chopped into bite size
- 2 teaspoons chopped chipotle peppers almost minced, canned in adobo sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon granulated sugar
- 28 oz . cans diced tomatoes undrained (I used fire roasted kind)
- 1 cup water
- In Dutch oven, heat up olive oil on medium heat.
- Add chopped onion and minced garlic and sautee until tender, about 4 minutes.
- Add chicken pieces and cook 2 minutes, stirring often.
- Add the remaining ingredients and bring the mixture to a boil. Reduce the heat to low and simmer soup for 20 minutes.