PIN THIS RECIPE TO YOUR PINTEREST BOARD!
SHARE ON FACEBOOK
–>> Follow me on Pinterest, Facebook and Instagram for latest recipe updates!
Caramel Swirl Cheesecake Chocolate Chip Cookie Bars
Caramel Swirled Cheesecake layer on top of Pillsbury’s Gluten Free Cookie Dough. One amazing treat!
- 1 tub of Pillsbury Gluten Free Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough
- 8 oz cream cheese softened
- 1 large egg room temperature
- ⅓ cup granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3 tablespoon caramel sauce
- Line a square 8" baking pan with aluminum foil.
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
- Press the cookie dough onto the bottom of the pan.
- In a medium mixing bowl, mix cream cheese with an electric mixer for 20 seconds.
- Add sugar and mix well.
- Add egg and vanilla and mix until smooth.
- Pour over cookie dough layer.
- Swirl the caramel sauce over the cheesecake layer.
- Bake for 28 to 30 minutes. It should still be a little wiggly in the center.
- Cool completely.
- Chill in the refrigerator for 2 hours or overnight.
- Cut into squares and serve.
Calories: 140kcal | Carbohydrates: 13g | Protein: 2g | Fat: 9g | Saturated Fat: 5g | Cholesterol: 45mg | Sodium: 112mg | Potassium: 47mg | Sugar: 8g | Vitamin A: 370IU | Calcium: 31mg | Iron: 0.2mg
Tried this recipe?Leave a comment with rating below!