Easy Smashed Potatoes
These Smashed Potatoes are fun and easy to make! Roasted with garlic butter, they are fluffy on the inside and crispy on the outside. Great side dish for potato fans!
Servings: 4 servings
- 1 lb petite potatoes
- 4 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 3 garlic cloves minced
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon black pepper
- ¼ teaspoon paprika
- ¾ teaspoon Italian seasoning
Wash potatoes and place them in a large pot. Cover with water and boil until fork tender.
Remove potatoes from the pot and place on a plate to cool and evaporate excess water.
Preheat oven to 400° F and line a large baking sheet with parchment paper.
Arrange potatoes on the sheet, leaving about 1 inch space between them.
Place butter, garlic and seasoning in a heat-safe bowl and microwave to melt.
Spoon the butter equally on top of all potatoes, then spread with a brush or back of the spoon.
Roast potatoes in preheated oven for 20 to 25 minutes, or until the edges are crispy and tops nice golden brown.
Remove from the oven, let cool.
Garnish with chopped parsley and serve warm.
- Please note, that the nutrition value can vary depending on what product you use. The information below is an estimate. Always use calorie counter you are familiar with.
- Use olive or grapeseed oil in place of butter.
- Select potatoes roughly the same size for even roasting.
- Serve these potatoes as a side dish or appetizer.
Calories: 193kcal | Carbohydrates: 21g | Protein: 3g | Fat: 12g | Saturated Fat: 7g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 0.5g | Monounsaturated Fat: 3g | Trans Fat: 0.5g | Cholesterol: 30mg | Sodium: 300mg | Potassium: 499mg | Fiber: 3g | Sugar: 1g | Vitamin A: 421IU | Vitamin C: 23mg | Calcium: 28mg | Iron: 1mg