Olive Garden Salad Dressing
This Olive Garden Salad Dressing copycat recipe is a creamy Italian dressing made with 6 simple ingredients. Make this restaurant favorite in your own kitchen in minutes!
Servings: 10 tablespoons
- ½ cup olive oil good quality
- 1 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- ¼ teaspoon garlic powder
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon black pepper
In a small bowl or a glass measuring cup, combine oil, vinegar, lemon juice and mayo. Mix well until smooth.
Add seasoning and Dijon mustard. Whisk until smooth.
Keep dressing in the fridge until ready to serve.
Shake well before adding to salad.
- This recipe makes about 3/4 cup of dressing.
- Store dressing in a glass jar with a lid, for up to 1 week, in the fridge.
- Please note, that the nutrition value can vary depending on what product you use. The information below is an estimate. Always use a calorie counter you are familiar with.
Calories: 117kcal | Carbohydrates: 1g | Protein: 1g | Fat: 13g | Saturated Fat: 2g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 2g | Monounsaturated Fat: 8g | Trans Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 1mg | Sodium: 145mg | Potassium: 10mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 1g | Vitamin A: 6IU | Vitamin C: 1mg | Calcium: 5mg | Iron: 1mg