No Mayo Potato Salad
This No-Mayo Potato Salad features golden potatoes, green onions, herbs, and a simple vinaigrette! No mayo insight which means this salad is perfect for picnics and backyard BBQs!
Servings: 5 servings
- 1 ½ lbs gold potatoes
- 2 green onions chopped
- ¼ cup chopped parsley
- 1 teaspoon fresh thyme leaves
- ¼ cup olive oil
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon black pepper
Wash and chop potatoes into bite-size pieces. I leave the skin on, but you can remove it.
Place potatoes in a large pot and cover them with water.
Bring to a boil and then cook over medium heat for 4 to 5 minutes OR until fork-tender. Do not overcook!
Drain potatoes and cool completely. Place into a large bowl.
In the meantime, combine olive oil, lemon juice, salt and pepper in a small bowl.
Add thyme leaves and chopped parsley. Pour vinaigrette over potatoes.
Add chopped onions. Toss everything together.
- This potato salad will keep well in the fridge for up to 4 days. Any leftovers are best stored in containers with lids.
- Chop potatoes before cooking to decrease the prep time.
- Please note, that the nutrition value can vary depending on what product you use. The information below is an estimate. Always use calorie counter you are familiar with.
Calories: 205kcal | Carbohydrates: 25g | Protein: 3g | Fat: 11g | Saturated Fat: 2g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 1g | Monounsaturated Fat: 8g | Sodium: 243mg | Potassium: 613mg | Fiber: 3g | Sugar: 1g | Vitamin A: 323IU | Vitamin C: 35mg | Calcium: 27mg | Iron: 1mg