Easy Crepes Recipe
This Easy Crepe Recipe is very simple to make. These French-style pancakes are delicious served plain or filled!
Servings: 4 servings
- 1 cup milk
- 2 large eggs
- 2 teaspoons granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon unsalted butter melted
- ¾ cup all-purpose flour
Place ingredients in a blender starting with wet and ending with flour. This will prevent the batter from having flour clumps.
Blend until smooth.
Refrigerate the batter for at least 30 minutes, or overnight.
Heat up crepe or non-stick pan. Pour ¼ cup of batter into pan, swirl around the pan.
Once the batter appears dry and light yellow, flip the crepe. Cook for 10 seconds and remove onto a plate.
Repeat until all batter is used.
Fill or top crepes and serve.
- You can store the batter in a blender jar but it is better to pour it into a bowl or a container. Most blender manufacturers do not recommend storing the liquid in blenders for longer periods of time.
- Please note, that the nutrition value can vary depending on what product you use. The information below is an estimate. Always use calorie counter you are familiar with.
Calories: 190kcal | Carbohydrates: 23g | Protein: 7g | Fat: 7g | Saturated Fat: 4g | Cholesterol: 95mg | Sodium: 204mg | Potassium: 136mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 5g | Vitamin A: 305IU | Calcium: 85mg | Iron: 1mg