Asian Sesame Dressing
This Asian Sesame Dressing is a healthy salad dressing made from scratch, with just a few simple ingredients, like fresh ginger and garlic, toasted sesame oil and soy sauce.
Servings 4 servings
- 1/4 cup low-sodium soy sauce
- 2 Tablespoon sesame oil
- 3 Tablespoons olive oil
- 3 tablespoons rice vinegar See note
- 1 garlic clove
- 1/2 teaspoon grated ginger
- 3 teaspoons packed brown sugar See note
- sesame seeds optional
Mince garlic and grate ginger.
Place all ingredients in a jar and shake well OR in a measuring cup and whisk well.
Store in a jar with lid, in the fridge for up to 2 weeks.
- You can use apple cider vinegar in place of rice vinegar.
- You can use honey or even maple syrup in place of brown sugar.
- Shake well before using.
Calories: 178kcal | Carbohydrates: 5g | Protein: 1g | Fat: 18g | Saturated Fat: 2g | Sodium: 533mg | Potassium: 29mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 3g | Vitamin C: 1mg | Calcium: 3mg | Iron: 1mg