This Reese's Fudge is a 3-ingredient last minute holiday fudge for chocolate and peanut butter lovers! Quick, easy and addicting! Make a small batch just for you or regular to share with friends and family!
Servings: 32 servings
- 14 oz can sweetened condensed milk
- 3 cups milk chocolate chips
- 10 regular size Reese's peanut butter cups chopped
Line a 8" or 9" square pan with aluminum foil or parchment paper. Set aside.
Unwrap peanut butter cups and chop into pieces. Set aside.
In a medium saucepan, combine chocolate chips and condensed milk. Cook on low to medium-low heat, until chocolate is melted and the mixture is smooth.
Pour onto prepared pan. Press peanut butter cups onto the fudge mixture.
Cool fudge for at least 2 hours.
Store in air-tight container.
- To make a small batch: use 1/2 can of sweetened condensed milk, 1 and 1/2 cups of chocolate chips and 5 regular peanut butter cups. Pour mixture into 9" x 5" bread loaf pan, lined with aluminum foil. Let set.
- Please note, that the nutrition value can vary depending on what product you use. The information below is an estimate. Always use calorie counter you are familiar with.
Calories: 151kcal | Carbohydrates: 21g | Protein: 2g | Fat: 6g | Saturated Fat: 3g | Cholesterol: 7mg | Sodium: 46mg | Potassium: 64mg | Sugar: 19g | Vitamin A: 75IU | Vitamin C: 0.4mg | Calcium: 59mg | Iron: 0.3mg