crunchy creamy sweet
You can make light and creamy Pumpkin Pie that is so much better than the heavy baked version. Use store-bought crust for a shortcut. The filling comes together quick and easy!
- pumpkin puree
- cream cheese
- brown sugar
- vanilla extract
- pumpkin pie spice
- heavy whipping cream
- cream of tartar
- graham cracker crust
How to make
- Beat cream cheese until creamy.
- Add brown sugar and mix in well.
- Add pumpkin puree, spices and vanilla extract. - Mix in well until everything is smooth.
-Whip cream until stiff peaks form.
- Fold in half into the pumpkin cream cheese mixture. Do not overmix!
- Use the rest for decorating the top.
Find more recipes like this one on our website!