crunchy creamy sweet
These Mini Lemon Cheesecakes are quick and easy to make! Creamy, sweet, tangy and delicious, these little treats will satisfy your sweet tooth for sure. Enjoy!
How to make Mini Lemon Cheesecakes?
- Combine crackers and sugar in a small food processor. Process until fine.
- Add melted butter and mix.
- Beat cream cheese. - Add lemon juice, zest, vanilla and sugar. - Mix everything together until creamy and smooth.
- Add flour and sour cream and mix in.
- Add egg and mix until incorporated.
Do not overmix.
- Press crust into liners. - Bake crust for 5 minutes. - Divide filling among 12 liners. Bake cheesecakes for 17 minutes.
Find more recipes like this one on our website!