crunchy creamy sweet
How to Make
When you are craving comfort food, try this Chicken Cassoulet with beans and sausage. It's flavorful and filling. Serve it with toasted Parmesan cheese breadcrumbs and crusty bread!
– chicken breasts or thighs
– smoked sausage
– olive oil and butter
– carrots, onion, garlic
– paprika, dried thyme
– white wine
– tomato paste
– bouillon cube
– cannellini beans
– bread crumbs and Parmesan cheese
How to make easy Chicken Cassoulet?
- Start by toasting bread crumbs and grated Parmesan cheese in butter.
- Next, brown the chicken in the same pan.
- Remove onto a plate.
- Add sausage to pan and brown.
- Remove onto the plate with chicken and set aside.
- Add more oil to pan and saute onion, carrots and garlic.
- Add seasoning and tomato paste and mix well.
-- Return chicken and sausage to pan.
- Add beans and water.
- Bake in the oven until bubbly.
- Serve with toasted bread crumbs.
Find more recipes like this one on our website!