crunchy creamy sweet
This quick and easy Cherry Tomato Pasta is my go-to meal for meatless Mondays or vegetarian dinners. It's bursting with flavor from sweet and juicy tomatoes. Enjoy!
- cherry tomatoes
- olive oil
- Parmesan cheese
- Italian seasoning
- salt and pepper
How to make
- Saute onion and garlic in a pan.
- Add cherry tomatoes and cook until the burst.
- Simmer tomatoes until they turn into a sauce. - Add Italian seasoning and salt and pepper. - You can even blend it for a smooth texture.
- Add cooked pasta along with pasta water and toss to coat.
- Add freshly grated Parmesan cheese and stir in.
- Add more pasta water if needed.
How to serve it:
- Serve with salad and garlic bread or focaccia. - Garnish with more cheese and parsley.
Find more recipes like this one on our website!